Hacking [Help] Looking for PSP OFW's

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently repaired a 3000 running 6.60 and got the CFW on it. I got Popsloader set up other than all the .prx files for each firmware. And that is my problem. I can not, for the life of me, find any working links to the older firmwares anywhere to dump.

So if anyone can help me out, I would be very appreciative. If you have it all set up on yours, send me a PM and we can talk. If you have a link (or links) to any older OFW downloads, please post them.

Thanks guys!

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently repaired a 3000 running 6.60 and got the CFW on it. I got Popsloader set up other than all the .prx files for each firmware. And that is my problem. I can not, for the life of me, find any working links to the older firmwares anywhere to dump.

So if anyone can help me out, I would be very appreciative. If you have it all set up on yours, send me a PM and we can talk. If you have a link (or links) to any older OFW downloads, please post them.

Thanks guys!
Here you go. Voxel Studios posted this in a previous thread.

http://yui.bplaced.net/

Reactions: MajinCubyan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress