Hacking [HELP]Kirby Mass Attack on DSTT

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello, does anyone knows how can i play Kirby Mass Attack on my DSTT?

I have the V1.18 firmware and i did everything i could to make it work (I ran it patched, i ran it with another firmware, i tried running with YSMenu but didn't seem to work)

It always says Rom Loading failed=4 Please reset system.

HELP ANYONE :S??

BTW Im new here to gbatemp

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I can help you. Step 1, you need to use RetroGameFan's kernel...get it here. Step 2, download Panasonic SD Formatter 3.1 link. Open the SD Formatter program and use the default settings to format your Micro SD card, after backing everything up. You don't need to backup the DSTT 1.18 kernel, it's no longer needed. Step 3, extract the RetroGameFan v6.74 archive anywhere on your computer. There are many folders and files but you will only need to use one folder "DSTT_DSTTi TTmenu". Go into that folder and copy over what is inside of it (One folder & one file) to your Micro SD root. Last step, make a new folder on your Micro SD card and place all the games you backed up in the step 2 of this little tutorial into that new folder. Remember you don't copy the old DSTT kernel back onto your Micro SD card! Done! This kernel will allow you to play 99.9% of DS Games, including the newest games. :D

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes, I can help you. Step 1, you need to use RetroGameFan's kernel...get it here. Step 2, download Panasonic SD Formatter 3.1 link. Open the SD Formatter program and use the default settings to format your Micro SD card, after backing everything up. You don't need to backup the DSTT 1.18 kernel, you don't need it anymore. Step 3, extract the RetroGameFan v6.74 archive. There are many folders and files but you will only need to use one folder "DSTT_DSTTi TTmenu". Go into that folder and copy over what is inside of it (One folder & one file) to your Micro SD root. Last step, make a new folder on your Micro SD card add place all the games you backed up in the step 2 of this little tutorial. Remember you don't copy the old DSTT kernel back onto your Micro SD card! Done! This kernel will allow you to play 99.9% of DS Games, including the newest games. :D

still doesnt work, rom loading failed err code=4

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sent you a private message. Go read it. You need the Europe rom not the USA one. You have to do something special to get the USA rom to play on your kernel or Retro's kernel. Its too much work when the Europe rom can easily be downloaded or backed up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte