Gaming Help installing GTA V RGH

Jayinem81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why it isn't working I have the two discs, copied contents folder of install disc to correct location (I verified it) but when I launch the game I get a black screen. I tried installing update but it didn't help.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's probably not the content folder that's the problem. sounds like a corrupted game. though, I'm surprised you didn't get "fatal crash intercepted" error.

Jayinem81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's probably not the content folder that's the problem. sounds like a corrupted game. though, I'm surprised you didn't get "fatal crash intercepted" error.

Nope just black screen and it allows me to exit back to Aurora. Not a crash. I'm going to verify the ISO and maybe try another ISO.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Seems to be bad

Starting Verification
Looking for 7DCBED4CDD6FDC35.ini in the online verified database
There is no verified rip of this Xex/SS combination in the online database
Failed to find a verified ini file for this Xex/SS combination
Attempting to at least verify the PFI, Video and game data
Looking for Xex_DD6FDC35.ini in the online verified database
There is no verified rip of Xex CRC DD6FDC35 in the online database
Failed to find a verified ini file for this Xex
Verification failed

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to suggest that. I know some games only work in god format. when you rip a game, it's almost in god format aside from a check if the game is in the disc tray (it's in a different named folder I believe, which the system uses to know what files to pull). that's one of the ways games were cracked on the system, disabling that check.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've had no problem launching GTA V on a hardware hacked machine...

Just boot the installer disc and let it install, then copy the play disc to the HDD and launch that one.
Make sure to apply the latest TU from xboxunity.

If that fails, copying the contents from the installer disc to the 360 with Xbox 360 content manager might do the trick of properly copying to the respective content folder.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wrong it booted but ended up geting fatal crash error. I'm just putting the GTA games back on my PS3.

probably corrupted game. that's a dashlaunch error. it's one of the options if a game crashes. it can either freeze or just crash. freezing is not default. crashing might be, but I can't recall. I posted an image on psx place of the fatalfreeze option. I think the other one is fatalreboot or something where it either reboots (possibly shuts down) or just crashes with the fatal crash intercepted error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sosig