Apple [Help] iNDS Emulator issue

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the app runs fine. 60 fps. Love it. Decided to download a game and it's in .rar format and I can see that it's taking up space in my phone but I have no idea where it sent the file to. Another game I got, Pokemon conquest, and it was in .nds format and it shows up and works fine. I just need some help. And no I'm not jail broken. I'm on 9.3.1 iOS.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the app runs fine. 60 fps. Love it. Decided to download a game and it's in .rar format and I can see that it's taking up space in my phone but I have no idea where it sent the file to. Another game I got, Pokemon conquest, and it was in .nds format and it shows up and works fine. I just need some help. And no I'm not jail broken. I'm on 9.3.1 iOS.
Try plugging it into a computer and looking through the directories

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. I'll have to try that later. For some reason iTunes won't work at all or let me plug my iPhone into it. It gives me an error saying apple software support wasn't installed so I downloaded it and it didn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1