Hacking Help! Im on a virgin 2.0 wii ! How do i get to 3.2?

porchemasi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A buddy of mine lives up in the middle of no where and has a Wii on version 2.0 and when he runs the Twilight hack it says his IOS is too old and he should update to install the HBC!

he cannot go to the store and buy a new game that has the 3.3 update! Is there a way to get the Twilight Hack to boot up a

System-menu 3.3 wad or something?? Has any1 ran into this situation??

He cannot do a internet update becasue then it would install 4.0 ....

gitkua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think the only way to do it is to run a game with the 3.2 update on it. (there was a thread like this yesterday or something). The twilight hack won't run on a 2.0 wii... maybe the oldest version will, but newer ones (the beta1 etc.) not? Anyway, games like Mario Kart will update to 3.2

Apekop

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gitkua said:
I think the only way to do it is to run a game with the 3.2 update on it. (there was a thread like this yesterday or something). The twilight hack won't run on a 2.0 wii... maybe the oldest version will, but newer ones (the beta1 etc.) not? Anyway, games like Mario Kart will update to 3.2

yep thats the way you do it (get your money for nothing... well more likely spend your money on Brawl/Mario Kart and dont get your chicks for free, cos youre a gamer and a real gamer shouldnt have a gf. I fail at gaming).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And that game stick i'm tired of mentioning