Hacking Help!!! I Got BlueScreen Error!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Dunno if you're beign sarcastic or really retarded.

How is that being retarded? I don't generally pay attention to people's grammar and would like to refrain from commenting on it .. But grammar is one thing. Typing like that clearly on purpose where it accomplishes nothing is one of my pet peeves .. It really ticks me off. And no one to date has been able to provide a sufficient explanation as to WHY they type like that.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm Not One To Usually Comment On Grammar And Stuff Like That But I Wish Some One Would Explain Why On Earth They Type Like This. It Literally Makes No Sense And Makes My Eyes Hurt. Not To Mention The Fact That Writing Like This Is Much Slower Than Writing Normally.
Why am I quoted saying that when it wasn't me???

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Well, let's see...

>Created new account today.
>Has problem the exact same day.
>Hasn't shown a photo, which is probably the first thing anyone would do, hacksn5s4 excluded.
>Somehow bricks from installing menuhax, which is userland and doesn't have R/W access to NAND.
>Did I mention that they bricked from userland homebrew?
>Disappears even though they seemed eager to fix their problem.

I think it's safe to say this is a troll.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't have to actually quote someone for it to show up like they said it.
No this
Untitled.png

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How is that being retarded? I don't generally pay attention to people's grammar and would like to refrain from commenting on it .. But grammar is one thing. Typing like that clearly on purpose where it accomplishes nothing is one of my pet peeves .. It really ticks me off. And no one to date has been able to provide a sufficient explanation as to WHY they type like that.
I'm talking that in your message everything was capitalized, that's a grammatical mistake also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can