Hacking Help Hacking PS3 SLIM WITH PS3XPLOIT

Clymetix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys, Recently I've Heard PS3 Just Got a New Exploit and I Decided to Try It, However Whenever I Click on The Exploit Button I Always Get "Triggering Exploit FAILED, Reloading Please Wait" Then I Get "Triggering Exploit FAILED 10 Times Please Refresh the Page" I Have Many Times and My Model is Slim 2XXX (you get the point) Minimum Version is 3.40 (Checked Using MinVerChk) Using USB 2.0 (Fat32) Using www.redthetrainer.com/PS3 Set Up is Complete Right? I STILL GET THE MESSAGE I Was So Hyped for This and It Doesn't Work for Me :/

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just have to keep doing it. Mine was like that and I also have a slim 2000. Eventually it will work.
the trick to being able to do it is explained in the op notes but here the condensed interpreted version by me; using ps3 browser, navigate as deep as you can to the actual web page where you click on write to nor/nand but dont do it. instead go to tools > home and set that page to your new home page. Then exit browser and re-enter and it will auto load the home page/explait, then try again to write, it should work.

reading is key.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited by democracy,
Reactions: JiveTheTurkey
D

Deleted User

Hey Guys, Recently I've Heard PS3 Just Got a New Exploit and I Decided to Try It, However Whenever I Click on The Exploit Button I Always Get "Triggering Exploit FAILED, Reloading Please Wait" Then I Get "Triggering Exploit FAILED 10 Times Please Refresh the Page" I Have Many Times and My Model is Slim 2XXX (you get the point) Minimum Version is 3.40 (Checked Using MinVerChk) Using USB 2.0 (Fat32) Using www.redthetrainer.com/PS3 Set Up is Complete Right? I STILL GET THE MESSAGE I Was So Hyped for This and It Doesn't Work for Me :/

Do you have a blank home page? If not set a blank home page, exit browser. Open browser and try again.

PotatisKnug

Trophies
Website
thomas.dusbite.se
XP
Country
Sweden
I had to redo it 4 times for it to work.

pdaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've Done it 10-20 Times
Check its the correct usb port. Even after that I got a failed message then success message but console kept on freezing. After about 30 tries it got success on 1st try and switched off and finished the exploit. Don't give up.

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
For what it's worth, I had to do it 6 times to finally get it to stick on my Slim. As long as you have your hex file on a FAT32 drive in the right USB port, it will go through eventually.

Clymetix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check its the correct usb port. Even after that I got a failed message then success message but console kept on freezing. After about 30 tries it got success on 1st try and switched off and finished the exploit. Don't give up.
I did the bookmark thing and blank page thing but the console either freezes on the success message or the success message doesn't do anything for over 30 minutes

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It took me 4 hours of running the exploit to get it to work and I shut it off after 10 minutes of being frozen each time. When it did finally work the PS3 didn't freeze at all and shut down by itself and that took around 30 seconds. Keep trying!

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It took me about 30 times to finally get the exploit working. Also only PS3 Phat Models with 4 USBs should be NAND only. 2 usb Phats and forward are NOR.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
As others have said, kept trying. Because of the nature of the attack, timings have tiebreaker exact. It took me tens of attempts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.