OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I recently found my o3ds and wanted to hack it again. When I first purchased it about a year or two ago I hacked it but it got lost and the sd card that it originally had got used for something else. As per the 3ds hack guide site I updated to the latest the firmware and attempted both the soundhax and browserhax methods.

With soundhax it simply refused to play the m4a file. It would consistently display a "could not play" message.

With browserhax I was aware that it could fail and display a yellow screen but after twenty attempts it only ever got stuck on the yellow bottom screen.

I restarted both processes from scratch on a freshly formatted sd card but would still get the same problems.

Thanks in advance for any help

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello:)

I recently found my o3ds and wanted to hack it again. When I first purchased it about a year or two ago I hacked it but it got lost and the sd card that it originally had got used for something else. As per the 3ds hack guide site I updated to the latest the firmware and attempted both the soundhax and browserhax methods.

With soundhax it simply refused to play the m4a file. It would consistently display a "could not play" message.

With browserhax I was aware that it could fail and display a yellow screen but after twenty attempts it only ever got stuck on the yellow bottom screen.

I restarted both processes from scratch on a freshly formatted sd card but would still get the same problems.

Thanks in advance for any help

You can maybe try the seedminer Method:
https://3ds.hacks.guide/seedminer.html

A little more Work to do but proved and reliable.

Good Luck.
Thank you.:)

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
If even Seedminer is not possible, You could try the new browser exploit. It is known to work in recent version of 3DS, iirc.

Rocky5

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New browser hack wroked first time for me with my N2DS XL.

Followed a YouTube video and it took like 5 mins and I was up and running. (NAND backup takes the longest)

YouTube guide use at own risk. (Worked for me)

Last edited by Rocky5,

Ricken

Oh Pretty Angel... Did None Teach You?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youtube guides are frowned upon when using for hacking consoles. The best place to go is 3ds.hacks.guide
They're frowned upon because they get outdated; while 3ds.hacks.guide is by far the easier thing to suggest, a video guide uploaded 2.5 weeks ago isn't exactly what I'd call outdated
It's an alright resource here, but yeah they do suck in general :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain