Help! GM9 folder corrupted?

Es1238623

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I was trying to install homebrew and when I tried to get to the 'copy to a new folder to save it' part, it didn't load. I tried to get Windows to fix the copying errors for me and the folder turned into a white piece of paper of the same 'out' name that is type 'File' instead of 'File Folder', and I can't access anything on it! What do I do?
Edit: Apologies, I was talking about the out folder, not the GM9 folder. The GM9 folder seems fine.

Last edited by Es1238623,

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I was trying to install homebrew and when I tried to get to the 'copy to a new folder to save it' part, it didn't load. I tried to get Windows to fix the copying errors for me and the folder turned into a white piece of paper of the same 'out' name that is type 'File' instead of 'File Folder', and I can't access anything on it! What do I do?
Edit: Apologies, I was talking about the out folder, not the GM9 folder. The GM9 folder seems fine.
Backup your data (if any) and run chkdsk. If the file system is intact just remove the file (if it is empty).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?