Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey, guys. I have an 8GB MP3 I occasionally use as a USB drive, mostly to backup and carry important files with me. Yesterday, I decided to reinstall XP on my machine (Offtopic: microXP is the shit!), so I backed up my whole My Documents folder. After installing everything, I try to copy that folder into the hard drive of my PC. The problem is, one of the folders (that that contained my collection of Batman comics) was somehow corrupted, and now it displays weirdly-named files. When I try to copy or delete the folder, Windows tells me that "the location is not accessible". As the other folders, which holded much more important imformation were not affected by the corruption, it's no big issue, I thought, I'll format it and everything will be fine. Wrong. I've tried formatting it with Window's native tool, but it "can't complete the operation".

Any tips on how can I format this MP3 player? Any 3rd-party tools that may allow me to overcome this error?
Thanks in advance.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Read the player's manual. It probably tells you a combinations of buttons to format the system. At least my ZEN works this way.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lee1978 said:
What type of MP3 player is it?

It's a Trekstor iBeat Move S. It's pretty nice for being so cheap. It's an MP4 player, actually, but since the movie playback is not that good because the screen is so small, I use it just to listen to my music.

QUOTE(Jax @ Jan 15 2009, 04:09 PM) Read the player's manual. It probably tells you a combinations of buttons to format the system. At least my ZEN works this way.

Nope. As far as I can see, the most I can do is resetting to factory defaults the system options, but not deleting the files from within the player...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: For a bit I considered just upgrading my 5700X build but it would have only saved me like 500...