Help, files disappeared.

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by 0927123, Jul 28, 2009.

Jul 28, 2009

Help, files disappeared. by 0927123 at 3:23 AM (625 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. 0927123
    OP

Newcomer 0927123 Member

Canada
    Hi my sister was using my ds lite with m3 sakura while I was sleeping, then when I woke up my sister suddenly told me some of the games went missing! I didn't believe it at first but when I saw it some of the games were gone. I tried to recover it using some softwares and stuff but still no signs of even file deletion. Someone help please? I'm using a 4GB sandisk msd btw. Thanks!

2. 0927123
    OP

Newcomer 0927123 Member

Canada
    oh and yeah I just care about recovering the save files. I'll feel bad if the save files were not to be recovered (I've just convinced them recently to play Harvest Moon and progressed far now haha would be a bummer if it's gone forever)

3. Cheater388

Newcomer Cheater388 Advanced Member

United States
    If you did not already, check whether the save files are still there using windows (My Desktop -> Your Memory Card -> The folder where your save files are). Otherwise, the save files (or their files names) should have boon found using recovery software. Try different recovery software (there are many freeware ones, but they are hard to come by).

The only similar issue I had was when I autoran a rom and all my save files went blank. I found no method of recovery; I only learned that the autorun feature is broken and should not be used.

4. 0927123
    OP

Newcomer 0927123 Member

Canada
    hiya. sadly no there was no trace whatsoever of the rom or even the save files. whaddya mean autorun? i turned off the diskcheck thing I think that was the culprit of it all haha.

5. cngamemart

Banned cngamemart Banned

China
    you should avoid the similar things [​IMG]