Hacking Help! Expert wii hacker Needed! (ITS NOT A NOOB POST)

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please read carefully before posting and please no flaming
i got my new seagate hard drive 250gb usb powered. i havge a 500gn\b 1 but i got this 1 for a cousin. so here it goes.... i go to my pc at my office and download wii backup manager and then used it to format this drive to FAT32 with wbfs folder. it worked so i went home and got it hooked up to my wii (it has 3 wii games on it) and tried to use it and it opens up usbloader gx and its blank no games are showing up. i put it on my pc at home and right click on the hard drive and choose propertys, i look at where it says filesystem and i read NTFS!!!! i just made it to Fat32 and put games in the wbfs folder a while ago. so i wanted to format it to Fat32 again so i right clicked on my "computer" and chose "manage" but i got an error i cant get that open!! so i go to Wii Backup Manager Here At my house and i try to do Fat32 and i get an error! and then i try wbfs and still an error! then i open wbfs manager and cant even load up the games so i try to format that drive and i get an error!!!!!!! this started happening after my pc froze up a bit so i opened Task Manager and went to processes and deleted some stuff from it (might of deleted something importent) but i want to be able to get this to work! a Major Hacker is needed!

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No major hacks needed. Get EASEUS partition manager (great freeware tool comparable to many pay tools). Format the drive COMPLETELY. Set up 2 partitions, one for FAT32 (if thats what you want, if not replace that with whatever format you want) and one for WBFS. Make sure you use the correct amount of space because once games are on it, its a bitch to transfer back and forth.

MAKE THE FAT32 PARTITION ACTIVE! Then load up WBFS manager (use 3.0.1) and select the drive you decided to use for the WBFS partition and format. Put some games on it, put some homebrew and such on the fat32 side and you will be good to go. I just did this a couple months ago and it worked fine.

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no its not the hardrive. its done it to mine but heres the thing i already have it done before i screwed around with the task manager processes

DKAngel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
windows can recognise a fat32 drive higher than 32gig as i did my 250gig sata drive as fat32 and windows see's the entire drive, its just windows wont format it that high due to limitations and problems it might cause

just lookup fat32format

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I have a 75GB partition just for FAT32, mainly for homebrew. WBFS is still the easiest way to handle usb backups. ntfs would be cool, but you cant rip to it from the wii and you have to manually compress the image. wbfs does all that just a left wing format.

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fixed it! here was wat i did. i used esus to fat32 and mad a folder called wbfs in it and then itryed it (did not work) i looked at my games in my other hd and found out this:

the files r named: Spyro- Eternal Night [RO7E7D]

it had to be renamed to : RO7E7D_Spyro- Eternal Night

the wii backup manager (newest version) did this problem. this caused all that stuff i just wrote.

Sketter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
VashTS said:
Yeah I have a 75GB partition just for FAT32, mainly for homebrew. WBFS is still the easiest way to handle usb backups. ntfs would be cool, but you cant rip to it from the wii and you have to manually compress the image. wbfs does all that just a left wing format.

I was with r-win when he was testing dimok's fix on the NTFS lib on my wii. They fixed it all and you can copy from disc to hdd right from the install menu on usbloader_gx.

(dimok also patched the NTFS fix to wiixplorer)

Just make sure you have the newest versions.

edit:
Oh, you will also need to switch to the ntfs partition in the loader settings, and then restart the loader before you do it.

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a new problem.... i got an sd card and i try to open it and i am asked to format it and i click format and it gives me an error.....

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never mind just formated it on another pc.... my pc cant format anything anymore
frown.gif

zero.echelon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
LOL, this post title is so N00B

wiihacker3000 said:
i have a new problem.... i got an sd card and i try to open it and i am asked to format it and i click format and it gives me an error.....

SD Cards aren't N00b compatible xD

No, seriosly buy a new one. Those things die very fast... or your pc is sh*t

QUOTE(wiihacker3000 @ Feb 5 2010, 02:17 AM) never mind just formated it on another pc.... my pc cant format anything anymore
frown.gif

didn't see the edit button?

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
zero.echelon said:

wiihacker3000 said:

No, seriosly buy a new one. Those things die very fast

Actually he already said it was his PC ...

Talking about noob post titles, but not reading the rest of the answers in the post is ... well ... kinda noobish imo
laugh.gif

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
Try getting the program Paragon Partionmanager and see if that will allow to format your drive, if not it might be broken.

- A major hacker? wtf? I think you dont know the definition hacker.

zero.echelon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
elmariachi said:
zero.echelon said:

wiihacker3000 said:

No, seriosly buy a new one. Those things die very fast

Actually he already said it was his PC ...

Talking about noob post titles, but not reading the rest of the answers in the post is ... well ... kinda noobish imo
laugh.gif
rolleyes.gif
fixed xD, haven't see that before

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
a major hacker LMFAO!
as opposed to wiihacker3000. Every NOOB post you make is hilarious!

I need a major hacker to tell me how to change my wiimote batteries

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-