Hacking Help! Everything is gone!

• Thread starter Deleted-351540
  • Start date
  • Views 1,507
  • Replies 23
D

Deleted-351540

Strange... What happens when you try to launch it?
It works lol. I didn't push the button in all the way apparently.

Edit: Went for lunch. Restoring just al9h+AuReiNANDed sysNAND to emuNAND. Sitting at 62%, so not too much longer.

Second edit: SUCCESS! Not everything came back, but all the system apps did. From here, I can get the rest by reinstalling their respective CIA's. Although, I may just leave them hidden to prevent this issue from happening again. I can always access HBL from my OoT cart if I ever need it and I don't use homebrew often enough to need an icon for it.

@TheKawaiiDesu Thank you! You saved me a massive amount of headache.

Third edit: Going by what you all said previously, I decided to man up and look into these homebrew apps. I ended up finding a website that has 3DS Title Keys saved and I found a program called TIKGenerator that let me download specific tickets. As soon as I installed these with FBI, my carts came back!

This is exactly why I mod my systems. For awesome homebrew that allows me to fix things when they go severely wrong. Again, thanks a LOAD!

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff