mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now that Giantpune has released his NAND.bin editor, I suggest you make a new NAND with it and restor from bootmii. It is much better method than the NAND formater.

~Wiiloader~

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mauifrog said:
Now that Giantpune has released his NAND.bin editor, I suggest you make a new NAND with it and restor from bootmii. It is much better method than the NAND formater.
I was thinking about using NAND emulator like tj_cool said. do you think that is the good idea?
to me it looks like that is only easy way to my problem, befor i mess up my wii even more....

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frankly you can build an untouched fresh system menu 4.1 NAND for your Wii from scratch. It's not hard to do. Frankly Either option should be fine as long as Bootmii Boot2 is installed you can always recover unless you do something to boot1 or boot2.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Hells Guardian said:
Frankly you can build an untouched fresh system menu 4.1 NAND for your Wii from scratch. It's not hard to do. Frankly Either option should be fine as long as Bootmii Boot2 is installed you can always recover unless you do something to boot1 or boot2.
restoring a nand dump (whether it be build or a dump from your wii) will NEVER write anything to boot1 or boot2.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
~Wiiloader~ said:
mauifrog said:
I was thinking about using NAND emulator like tj_cool said. do you think that is the good idea?
to me it looks like that is only easy way to my problem, befor i mess up my wii even more....
Using sneek would be fine, but if you actually want to fix your issue you need a formatted nand. I would use giantpunes nand.bin tool, format your nand.bin, install and FS, restore from bootmii (boot2 or ios).

Or give up on the issue and use sneek/uneek.

~Wiiloader~

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
troy512 said:
its really easy. just follow the instructions. http://gbatemp.net/t279750-ohneswanzenegger
Thanks a lot
yaywii.gif

~Wiiloader~

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
~Wiiloader~ said:
~Wiiloader~ said:
troy512 said:
its really easy. just follow the instructions. http://gbatemp.net/t279750-ohneswanzenegger
Thanks a lot
yaywii.gif
Um........ is there some other guide, with more detailed explanation?
i would really want to know exactly what am i doing, i dont want just to click buttons as instructed...

smile.gif
The instructions are as clear as they could be. If you can't figure it out from that then it is not for you. Perhaps you should pay someone to do it for you.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My thoughts too. If you can't figure it out then don't try because this tool in the hands of someone who doesn't know what they are doing will likely cause bricks.

you are going to mount your nand and format it. it will then save the formatted nand and you then use bootmii to restore this freshly formatted nand. Thats what the instructions are telling you how to do.

~Wiiloader~

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I Formated the nand using comex NAND formater
biggrin.gif
and this guide (translated it with google translate)... and than i used this guide to softmod my Wii.

I installed Priiloader

I installed HBC
i did TruchaBug
Than i installed waninkoko's cIOS (249 and 250)
Than, i installed Hermes cIOS (202, 222 and 223)
And than, i installed cMIOS

Everything was good except:

1. cant load hacks into Priiloader
2. cant play backedup games through disc channel (but i CAN through NeoGamma)
3. cant connect ti internet with Wii ("Error Code: 110213 There is a problem with the WiiConnect24 service. Please try again later.")

Could you help me to hawe fully softmoded Wii that woorks correctly, without issues?

Thank's in Advance
yaywii.gif

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do what i did, had the same thing happen. though i did not format the nand, i went to settings/format.. then used modmii to rehack. you might need to do the same..
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...