Andytoxic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.credge.audio
XP
Country
Russia
Have you formatted it with Windows or Linux or some other System? When yes, then you must reformat it with the DS Fire Card itself by pressing and holding START+SELECT together when entering you NCard clone from the DS firmware, then it asks you to full or quick format. You have to choose quick format,then you can use your Ncard clone again. This error message is happening because the Ncard (clone) is formatting its flash another way than windows.

legoinventeor

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Have you formatted it with Windows or Linux or some other System? When yes, then you must reformat it with the DS Fire Card itself by pressing and holding START+SELECT together when entering you NCard clone from the DS firmware, then it asks you to full or quick format. You have to choose quick format,then you can use your Ncard clone again. This error message is happening because the Ncard (clone) is formatting its flash another way than windows.
Thank you. Even after almost 9 years this still helps!

Reactions: Andytoxic

Andytoxic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.credge.audio
XP
Country
Russia
Still today, helped me out lol xD
Post automatically merged:

Still today, helped me out lol xD
Haha, glad I could help, even if it was 15 year old me back then :D

From what I know, this N-Card type flash cards always were kind of buggy when it came to their proper functionality. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find mine for 5 years already...

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong