Hacking [Help] Emunand wont back up

ComicMaster148

Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have enough free space on your SD card? Are you using GodMode9 to do it?
16GB

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Emunands are obsolete. Do yourself a favour and use jksm or checkpoint. Save any saves you care about or just use the move emunand to sysnand on 3ds.guide.
I really just want to back up my emuNAND, if I to use actually wanted to use jksm I would have done it already and not have created this thread

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the error code? Are you using GodMode9?

Also, there is no real reason at this point to be using an emuNAND.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to sound kinda crazy, but how sure are you that you're using emuNAND to begin with?

Your account isn't that old, and most 3DS guides using A9LH or B9S don't bother with emuNAND. There really hasn't been much of a need for it after menuhax.

If you really are using emuNAND, you can back it up using your PC, since it's stored on the sd card. I would just use dd on Linux, or Win32 Disk Imager in Windows, to make a raw disk image of your SD card.

But I doubt you're actually using emuNAND. If you really are though, you should be able to use a partition manager (or just Disk Management in Windows) and see a block of unpartitioned space on your SD card. It's the raw data in this space that you need to backup.

ComicMaster148

Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to sound kinda crazy, but how sure are you that you're using emuNAND to begin with?

Your account isn't that old, and most 3DS guides using A9LH or B9S don't bother with emuNAND. There really hasn't been much of a need for it after menuhax.

If you really are using emuNAND, you can back it up using your PC, since it's stored on the sd card. I would just use dd on Linux, or Win32 Disk Imager in Windows, to make a raw disk image of your SD card.

But I doubt you're actually using emuNAND. If you really are though, you should be able to use a partition manager (or just Disk Management in Windows) and see a block of unpartitioned space on your SD card. It's the raw data in this space that you need to backup.
I am because have backed up my emuNAND before but for some reason its stop working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: