Hacking [HELP] Cousin updated sysnand lost all hacks

Hundle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey my cousin got on my 3ds and updated my sysnand from 9.2 to 11.4 and I lost my entry points to emunand. I was using Luma so I'm just curious what my options are? Im not really sure about a nand backup - I know I made one but I have to dig thru my old PC to find it (what would the default name be?)
Thanks in advance

Last edited by Hundle,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey my cousin got on my 3ds and updated my sysnand from 9.2 to 11.4 and I lost my entry points to emunand. I was using Luma so I'm just curious what my options are? Im not really sure about a nand backup - I know I made one but I have to dig thru my old PC to find it (what would the default name be?)
Thanks in advance
There is nothing you can do with just one console.
The only way to install *hax* on 11.4 is by using DSiWare (that requires another 3DS with CFW already) or a hardmod.
If you have a N3DS and just want basic homebrew access you can find a copy of Ninjahax/FreakyHax/Smashbroshax.
Otherwise, trade/sell your console and buy a new one on 11.3 or lower and you can hack it again.
BootNTRHax will be a thing eventually, but you'll still need access to other peripherals to install it.

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why B9S (and previously, A9LH) was recommended. Without a hardmod or a DSiWarehax transfer, there is nothing that can be done currently.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeez. I don't know who deserves a slapping more, your cousin or you for sticking with something horribly outdated. If your excuse is being comfortable in the emunand era, well? I can understand that to an extent, but damn man. Can you convince your cousin to buy you a used 2DS? Because your only immediate option is DSiware, requiring a second console. Or you can wait for the magical NTRBootHax and get ready by purchasing an Acekard2i (if I got that name right).

Hundle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the reply guys. It's not that big of a deal for me as I don't use the console that much I just wanted to know what I could do. I know about B9S, but honestly my 3ds has been collecting dust for a while so I'm not devastated or anything about the loss of hacks. Guess I'm fine with waiting on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next