[HELP] Converting save files

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by blopa, Aug 8, 2011.

1. blopa
    OP

blopa GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2009
    Brazil
    Hi all!
    So, I have a HUGE problem! I just bought Spirit Tracks from Amazon, and I'm trying to transfer the file from NO$GBA to my original cart... but I can't [​IMG]
    I tried everything, EVERYTHING! Every possible converter... it seems like the Spirit Tracks file have 1mb, kind of unusual!

So I was trying to get an original file from my cart and play on the DeSMume and it works! But when I try to use the sabe file from my NO$GBA I cannot! I tried every possible conversion!
    My idea was to load the original file, then load a state from my complete save and then save on the original file!

Well, please, help =(

http://www.4shared.com/file/nuTasK55/LoZ_-...Tracks__U_.html

Can anyone make this save fitable to DeSmume?

Thanks!

PS: I'm using NDS Adapter Plus to make the transfer to my cart!
    PS2: Original save file from my cart: http://www.4shared.com/file/vKpop4m5/zelda-cart.html

2. Serephyx

Serephyx I need a better title. ™

Jul 9, 2011
    United States
    Pacific Ocean
  3. blopa
    OP

blopa GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2009
    Brazil
    Thank you! But I tried... can you try to convert for me? And make it work on desmume? >.< please i.i

EDIT:

Ok, I don't know really how, but I did it!
    I dumped my own Spirit Tracks rom, to get a clean rom! Then I started a new game with this rom on the _dev version of Desmume... Then I set the save file to Flash - 8 Mbit and saved the game. After that I just had to export my RAW file to it, and everything works pretty fine =)

Thanks everybody!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice