HELP convert cci to cia . i developing a game by Unity

minhle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
HELP convert cci to cia . i developing a game by Unity. I build CCI file success and test on CItra is FIne. But i cant test this CCI on my 3DS. how to convert cci to CIA or 3DS. Pls support to me . many thnaks

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
File -> Build Settings -> Create cia image

You may still need to decrypt it first with godmode9 to run it on your retail 3ds, if that's what you have.

Vasonic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this should help you make CIA files... tho there is a catch..

To makes CIA files you have to make sure you add a scene in the build list "add open scene" at least for me that allowed the export of CIA files.

However it seems the CIA's that are generated at least for my unity version are either unencrypted? or encrypted? I will be honest I'm not sure. I do know that It wont install on a Homebrewed 3DS..maybe a retail 3ds is ok? I haven't tested it. My guess is there is some conversion or export setting that is not correct. I didn't dig to deep into it since I'm no where near a release of my project. hopefully someone with some experience with unity cia exporting can fill us in.

for now at least you can make cia's, its a 1/2 a step but closer than before. :)

1695027264706.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Happy birthday! +1