Hacking [HELP] CFW Nintendo 3ds

Canja18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone. Since I am new to this and I have never touched anything that has to do with nintendos 3ds I would like to ask the help of the community.

I have an O3DS xl with me with firware 10.6 (europe region). I already read about the cards as is the case with SKY3DS +, but I wonder if there is any way to change the software to play games without having to buy SKY3DS!

I dont have any game to 3ds!!

Thank you for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.

Compliments to everyone :)

Ps: sorry for my english

Ichiriki

Trophies
XP
Country

Canja18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i see u are from portugal, i'm spanish, i have a written guide to "hack" your 3ds to install Luma3ds+a9lh in spanish, i know its not the same but maybe it'd help u.

is for firmwares below 11.3(11.3 not included), here u have it
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17dvLNe6lC3x0fghVKJxueKR0UYEAI5jmsK_lyiClqwE/edit?usp=sharing

Edit:
i recommend u buying a sd from 8 to 32 gb so u can install games in there :)

First of all I thank you for the availability, my friend :)

So this your guide works with my software? If it works it does not make any difference to me being in Spanish, I try to "translate" :P

And i can play recent games like pokemon sun & moon??

Ichiriki

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all I thank you for the availability, my friend :)

So this your guide works with my software? If it works it does not make any difference to me being in Spanish, I try to "translate" :P

And i can play recent games like pokemon sun & moon??
yes it works and yes u can

Canja18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Follow this guide if you don't understand English that well: https://3ds.guide/pt_BR/index.html
It's Plailect's guide translated to Portuguese. You should use that one instead.

Follow everything STRICTLY or else you could mess something up. Just read everything on there!

But for this guide it does not need a game ??? I think I had seen this and talked about a game (the cubic ninja or something)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked