Hacking Help CFW 6.60 PRO C NEwbie

pogolink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i dont know if its here where i should post this, but im very confused. Im a newbie when it comes to PSP Scene... SO i barely softmodded my PSP 3010 with 6.60 PRO C....
And i can acccess the Menu (VHS) but is there a tuto, or a FAQ , or something that explains what every single option do?
also, i bought a USB cable, and it didnt work, until i toggled on Recovery Menu the USB... also i enabled the Charge trough USB cable option but, it didnt charge?
Why!?
You can't connect the PSP to the PC just by connecting the Cable and Go TO the option on the main menu (not VHS)?

WHich i read, you can "play online", also ... but i dont quite understand, i read some faqs from here... but it doesnt explain those things..
SO Thanks in Advance if someone forwards me on the right path.

pogolink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the USB connection option in the PSP's actual system menu section of the XMB (the leftmost option) to make it connect to the PC. There' a setting in there to make the connection automatic as well.

I actually tried that.. and it didn't work, PC never recognized , the default *ring* alert that something's being inserted on the PC.. but when i went to VHS recovery menu, and i toggle the USB, it did read it....
i was.. is this part of the Fw... that it just work on VHS and not on XMB x.x

pogolink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought New Cable, and it worked just fine... oh well u.u
So... is there a FAQ what every single option on VHS does?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Poor and jaundiced is he!