HELP! CFG USB Loader won't load GC Games

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by pc4282, Aug 21, 2012.

1. pc4282
    OP

pc4282 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2012
    United States
    I've been trying all day but nothing seems to work. I've gotten to the point where the game will appear on my USB, it has covers, and I can click it... but once I select "launch from USB" it goes black for a few seconds, makes the Wii eject noise and then restarts my Wii. Wii games work perfectly on it.

These are things I've tried using or have:
    -tried Configurable USB Loader (normal and GX) 70mod r-15, r-36 beta 2, and 45 (or whatever is the latest one) *currently using 37*
    -I have cIOS249 rev19 (because before it would just say it's not a Wii game and told me to update it)
    -HDD only has 1 partition, system FAT32
    -tried using Dios Mios Lite 2.2 and just Dios Mios 2.2
    -used DiscEX with each ISO file

If I actually DO have to have a retail Wii/GC disc in my Wii in order to play Gamecube ISOs then I need another way to do it because my Wii can't read discs anymore >:( I know I'm so close to getting it to work but there's just something holding it all back... but WHAT!?

2. pc4282
    OP

pc4282 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2012
    United States
    The only thing I can think of is even though I installed Dios Mios 2.2 I'd have to change the settings from DML to DM but I checked through the settings and didn't see anything like it but maybe I overlooked something?

I'm currently using CFG USB Loader GX.

3. pc4282
    OP

pc4282 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2012
    United States
    If anyone is viewing this thread, you can close it because I found out how to fix it. all I did was try uninstalling previous Dios Mios Lite or regular versions, then reinstalled Dios Mios 2.0 and it worked!! Yes I already had the "no disc" option from the menu settings on before. The only thing is wait like 15-20 seconds for it to load, then the Dios Mios logo will appear and then boot up your game. SOOOO happy I finally got this working after working on it all day! Time to play some Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2!! (apparently there's supposed to be a fourth one, even though they announced an iOS game)