Hacking Help Anyone............

jtcat1000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, I own a PS VITA 2000, PS TV and a vita 32 GB memory card, both vita are at firmware 3.68 and hacked with
h - encore. My 2000 with memory card have all the games run perfectly. Sometimes i want to play full screen so i went to put the memory card in PS TV. Problem Arrives. I cant use the card unless i format it or log in........ =( Cant log in because i have to update software, WHICH I WONT DO.

Is there any way to play 2 hacked vita off one memory card? (with my save files intact)

jtcat1000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, i was hoping it would not come to that. Is their some type of exploit i can do ? Or at least a way to play my hacked 2000 to my TV without the need of a PS TV

jtcat1000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just to make sure, is there anyway to sign on my psn account without updating.

Also, in Henkaku settings will un linking memory card to delete my u;x0 id help in anyway

P.S. - thank you hayato for trying to help

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just to make sure, is there anyway to sign on my psn account without updating.

Also, in Henkaku settings will un linking memory card to delete my u;x0 id help in anyway

P.S. - thank you hayato for trying to help

don't unlinked your memory card. SD2Vita would probably be your easiest solution since you can always mount it without it nagging about updating system firmware.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Kapo4067

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello guys, I own a PS VITA 2000, PS TV and a vita 32 GB memory card, both vita are at firmware 3.68 and hacked with
h - encore. My 2000 with memory card have all the games run perfectly. Sometimes i want to play full screen so i went to put the memory card in PS TV. Problem Arrives. I cant use the card unless i format it or log in........ =( Cant log in because i have to update software, WHICH I WONT DO.

Is there any way to play 2 hacked vita off one memory card? (with my save files intact)

Try using the "gold DNS", that will let you access to psn. There is a YouTube video about that

Kapo4067

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Damn, i was hoping it would not come to that. Is their some type of exploit i can do ? Or at least a way to play my hacked 2000 to my TV without the need of a PS TV

The DNS is 212.47.229.76, to set it go to settings, chose your WiFi network, advanced settings and then in DNS select manual. Copy the exact DNS that I wrote.

If you still can't access to the store, try disabling wifi and turn off your console. Then turn it on again

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DNS is 212.47.229.76, to set it go to settings, chose your WiFi network, advanced settings and then in DNS select manual. Copy the exact DNS that I wrote.

If you still can't access to the store, try disabling wifi and turn off your console. Then turn it on again

Well he is not trying to access the PSN, he is having an issue where it prompt him to update when he swap a Sony memory card between PS TV and the Vita.

Kapo4067

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well he is not trying to access the PSN, he is having an issue where it prompt him to update when he swap a Sony memory card between PS TV and the Vita.

That's because he didn't set the same account in both devices. You can only set your psn account connecting to psn

jtcat1000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kupo, same as hayato said.... its not about the access psn i just want to be able to use both vita without formatting

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i did set it to both devices , i cant login in because i am not on latest firmeware

Kapo4067

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
kupo, same as hayato said.... its not about the access psn i just want to be able to use both vita without formatting

But you said "can't use the card without formatting or log in"...

i did set it to both devices , i cant login in because i am not on latest firmeware

set it to both devices , i cant login in because i am not on latest firmeware[/QUOTE]

You can login using the DNS that I gave you

jtcat1000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my vita 2000 is spoofed when i access e h encore so i can log in, on my PS TV i cant get to the encore beacuse i have a wall of formatting blocking my way

ill give a try

kupo, no dice..... the DNS blocks updates but it doesnt stop it from asking me to update it

Reactions: Kapo4067

Kapo4067

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
my vita 2000 is spoofed when i access e h encore so i can log in, on my PS TV i cant get to the encore beacuse i have a wall of formatting blocking my way

ill give a try

kupo, no dice..... the DNS blocks updates but it doesnt stop it from asking me to update it

Did you try turning off wifi and then restarting your pstv?

You can download an app on your Vita that deletes the account information of the memory card. Your memory card will work in the pstv that will read it as a "new device", but I don't think using it will be a good idea...

Did you try turning off wifi and then restarting your pstv?

You can download an app on your Vita that deletes the account information of the memory card. Your memory card will work in the pstv that will read it as a "new device", but I don't think using it will be a good idea...

*new memory card

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Memory card unlinking is probably the easiest, but you have to unlink it again to transfer it back.

In theory, an unlinked card inserted into another system should allow h-encore to work fine, as bitter smile's demo has no DRM, and once you've run h-encore you can spoof 3.70 to avoid updating... haven't tested that though as I don't have any other vitas.

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I remember there is your acc.dat file and in same location another file which are the two linked files for your account. If you remove them it should allow you to switch the card without format. Research it a little but this is what I did to allow it to switch between my 1000 and 2000. And all content stayed on there. SD2VITA is the best way cause you can get any size card you like, I have 256gb in my 2000.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think you can get away using SD2Vita but not Sony own Memory card.

37112630-4712d5f4-2243-11e8-9da9-29d1750d8767.png

Install, "IMCunlock", which creates permanent fake memory card on the pstv/vita, in your case install on the pstv (i suggest using the 1 gig option) ............ then use the storagemgr plugin, which you add in the ur0/tai/config.txt, and change the real memory card to "uma0:" ............... then when you put in your official memory card on the 3.68 pstv (after you installed h-encore to the permanent fake memory card on internal memory), it should read all of your files without having the update prompt, on the pstv, for the vita memory card on the same firmware.

"MCD = UMA0" (official memory card is changed to this address from storagemgr's options ...... h-encore is run from the internal memory mod)

(if you don't have a choice but to use sd2vita then, get a used microsd 128 sandisk card for around or under 10 dollars, and a sd2vita adapter for around 3 dollars, its under 20 dollars you will have to spend, if you want to do that) (IMCunlock, works great, you can sell the official memory card, but I don't know if it will work for sure with the official memory card in another drive location, it may work)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have two PS Vita's, one FAT and one Slim. Both have the same PSN account.
If I remove the card from one, I can use it on the other without issues.
Both have Henkaku/Ensö, and both are on 3.60 OFW.
If I'm not wrong (don't have either at hand right now), both are "logged-in" on PSN, even though I don't use it nor require it for a thing.

@jtcat1000 what's your configuration on this matter?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: