Hacking Help Anyone............

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my vita 2000 is spoofed when i access e h encore so i can log in, on my PS TV i cant get to the encore beacuse i have a wall of formatting blocking my way

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ill give a try

The pstv
37112630-4712d5f4-2243-11e8-9da9-29d1750d8767.png

Install, "IMCunlock", which creates permanent fake memory card on the pstv/vita, in your case install on the pstv (i suggest using the 1 gig option) ............ then use the storagemgr plugin, which you add in the ur0/tai/config.txt, and change the real memory card to "uma0:" ............... then when you put in your official memory card on the 3.68 pstv (after you installed h-encore to the permanent fake memory card on internal memory), it should read all of your files without having the update prompt, on the pstv, for the vita memory card on the same firmware.

"MCD = UMA0" (official memory card is changed to this address from storagemgr's options ...... h-encore is run from the internal memory mod)

(if you don't have a choice but to use sd2vita then, get a used microsd 128 sandisk card for around or under 10 dollars, and a sd2vita adapter for around 3 dollars, its under 20 dollars you will have to spend, if you want to do that) (IMCunlock, works great, you can sell the official memory card, but I don't know if it will work for sure with the official memory card in another drive location, it may work)

I thought the imcunlocker was meant for 1000 series as 2000 and ps tv has imc0

jtcat1000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two PS Vita's, one FAT and one Slim. Both have the same PSN account.
If I remove the card from one, I can use it on the other without issues.
Both have Henkaku/Ensö, and both are on 3.60 OFW.
If I'm not wrong (don't have either at hand right now), both are "logged-in" on PSN, even though I don't use it nor require it for a thing.

@jtcat1000 what's your configuration on this matter?

CMDreamer, the problem is for you enzo goes right to to homebrew. I am on 3.68 i have to access OFW 3.68 first then get to h encore homebrew. To access main start screen with memory card i have to log in or format. So pretty much a format wall.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The pstv

it removes the need to use a official memory card, in 3.68. by creating a permanent internal memory card in the internal memory...............after that................ur0...............where ur0/tai/config.txt is now located on internal memory.....................it should call the official memory card from a different partition using storagemgr plugin, eliminating the "sony update prompt" (because the sony memory card, unlike the sd2vita, is normally called from the same partition) (this is based on the ideal that the "internal memory card permanent hack", does not stop the vita from detecting the official vita memory card, which is then assigned to another partition via, the storagemgr plugin)
Go to the "IMCunlock thread", install to the pstv, you will see that it works, then add the storagemgr plugin, and finally plug in your official memory card, after power cycling ..................... it should work but can't be sure, in the very least (you can sell your official memory card for a good sum of money and buy a microsd card and sd2vita adaptor cheap) (install HBinjector 1.2.6 and install VitaShell to internal memory, use the 1 gig internal memory from IMCunlock, you do this to ensure you have vita shell installed without a official memory, and without the IMCunlock mod, even though you can install vitashell from h-encore, this is a fail save for your vita)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it removes the need to use a official memory card, in 3.68. by creating a permanent internal memory card in the internal memory...............after that................ur0...............where ur0/tai/config.txt is now located on internal memory.....................it should call the official memory card from a different partition using storagemgr plugin, eliminating the "sony update prompt" (because the sony memory card, unlike the sd2vita, is normally called from the same partition) (this is based on the ideal that the "internal memory card permanent hack", does not stop the vita from detecting the official vita memory card, which is then assigned to another partition via, the storagemgr plugin)
Go to the "IMCunlock thread", install to the pstv, you will see that it works, then add the storagemgr plugin, and finally plug in your official memory card, after power cycling ..................... it should work but can't be sure, in the very least (you can sell your official memory card for a good sum of money and buy a microsd card and sd2vita adaptor cheap) (install HBinjector 1.2.6 and install VitaShell to internal memory, use the 1 gig internal memory from IMCunlock, you do this to ensure you have vita shell installed without a official memory, and without the IMCunlock mod, even though you can install vitashell from h-encore, this is a fail save for your vita)

What you talking about when the ps vita 2000 and ps tv already have an imc0 partition, I doubt it solve his problem cause when he plug in the Sony memory card that shows up as ux0 by default, it prompt him to update.

Last edited by Hayato213,

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can be used to swap ur0 and the internal memory card, which gives you a 1.5gb internal memcard ang 1gb ur0. You can also use it to make a 2.8gb hybrid imc0/ur0.
it removes the need to use a official memory card, in 3.68. by creating a permanent internal memory card in the internal memory.
You can't create something that's already there...

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already