Hi! Sorry didn't know exactly where to post this..
Maybe someone can help me.
I was playing Animal Crossing New Horizons, and I had to edit something in NSHE. I Noticed that my overlay wasn't working so I thought maybe a reboot will fix this because normally it does.
But now everytime I want to play AC I get an error that my time and date is out of range and I have to pick a date between 1-1-2000 and 31-12-2060.
I checked my switch date and time settings wich was fine. Everytime i'm going to edit something in NSHE I ALWAYS make a back up with JKSV so I already tried to restore a previous save file that I knew it was working but still getting the same error. Maybe anyone has a solution and can help me??
I can upload a screenshot of the error but it is in Dutch so don't think that is any help.
Thank you!
Maybe someone can help me.
I was playing Animal Crossing New Horizons, and I had to edit something in NSHE. I Noticed that my overlay wasn't working so I thought maybe a reboot will fix this because normally it does.
But now everytime I want to play AC I get an error that my time and date is out of range and I have to pick a date between 1-1-2000 and 31-12-2060.
I checked my switch date and time settings wich was fine. Everytime i'm going to edit something in NSHE I ALWAYS make a back up with JKSV so I already tried to restore a previous save file that I knew it was working but still getting the same error. Maybe anyone has a solution and can help me??
I can upload a screenshot of the error but it is in Dutch so don't think that is any help.
Thank you!






