Help after using Haku33

gearbully

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was planning on giving my nephew my switch so i wanted to clean it off so I used Haku33 on my v1 switch on sxos. But i forgot to turn off auto rcm, and now all it does is shows the nintendo logo then black screen. i believe its on 9.1.0 firmware, not sure if that makes a difference. I was able to get back into the sxos settings and turn off rcm, but that made no difference. Is there any way to fix this? ive tried searching but havent been able to find any solutions.

gearbully

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try new copy of atmosphere and hekate but I doubt that would solve your problem, you can rebuild the NAND but there is problem with rebuild NAND with firmware 17.0.0
can you direct me to any posts or videos that can help guide me through that? I havent messed with this in years, and i am obviously making mistakes and confusing myself, and would like to avoid any more. Thanks again for all the help!!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you direct me to any posts or videos that can help guide me through that? I havent messed with this in years, and i am obviously making mistakes and confusing myself, and would like to avoid any more. Thanks again for all the help!!

First thing to try to try new Atmosphere and Hekate files if you haven't also if you are on exFAT change it to FAT32.

As for NAND rebuild if you have no NAND backup you can use EmmcHaccGen

https://github.com/suchmememanyskill/EmmcHaccGen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa How have you been