Help after Updating to System Menu 4.0

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by firejackal, Apr 10, 2009.

Apr 10, 2009
  1. firejackal
    OP

Newcomer firejackal Newbie

United States
    I'm sorry to the admins about creating a new thread about getting help, the ULTIMATE System Menu 4.0 Guide which I followed was getting very full of messages.
    Anyways, I followed the ULTIMATE System Menu 4.0 Guide on here (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144835),
    I did the first, second, third, forth, and fifth updates, that is, I installed the cIOS36 rev9, downgraded to 3.2, and then I ran the 4.0 updater, but... now I cant do the six step, running the IOS60 updater... I forgot to install the homebrew channel, so I can't install the dol files since I no longer have access to the zelda exploit... But I do have the WAD installer and WAD manager channels installed.... I tried to install the homebrew channel wad that then ran the installer but it fails with fat errors.

So my question is does anyone know how I can go about and fix this, continue the steps, maybe if there is a dol installer wad progam that exists, or what, I have no idea. thanks in advance.

2. djtaz

Member djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Ireland
    Post on thread and use search before you post - and dont make new topics for topics that already exist with your first post asking for help or no one will help you - just ask on the existing thread.