Homebrew Help a newbie out!

Beyns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all!

I once visited this site when I accidentally updated my 3ds which has ReiNAND in it. I got some help from people here but I don't know what's wrong. It involved replacing certain files and folders to "upgrade" the NAND to a newer version. Now, I tried doing that and the device turned on but didn't proceed to the Home Screen. I saved my original files on my external hard drive. When I tried to go back to fixing the 3ds again, I can't remember which files I altered. When I get back to my original files, it was corrupted. :(

I asked one of my friends what to do and he said to ask for stock files or original files (untouched, unedited, unaltered, what you can get from the memory chip when you bu the 3ds), put it in my memory chip, try to turn on the device, turn off the wi-fi receiver, and put NAND to it.

Will the process be possible. Will I be able to get a copy of the stock files? Can you help me guys pleaaaaaase.

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS!

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Help a newbie out!
Here's some advice: make descriptive topic titles in the future. "Help a newbie out" is going to be ignored by most people that may be able to help you because they have no idea that your issue is just by looking through the topic list.

Beyns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So
Here's some advice: make descriptive topic titles in the future. "Help a newbie out" is going to be ignored by most people that may be able to help you because they have no idea that your issue is just by looking through the topic list.
Sorry. I don't know how to describe this topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: