Hacking HELP! 3DS with FW 2.1.0-4U

karloz25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3DS that i bought a day ago, and updated it with the latest FW, I am using a R4iGold (CN) 3DS card, but cant seem to find a 2.1.0-4U Update on the CN site?
Am I missing something or has the 2.1.0-4U no been hacked yet by the R4iDS.CN Team????

Thanks!

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
karloz25 said:
I have a 3DS that i bought a day ago, and updated it with the latest FW, I am using a R4iGold (CN) 3DS card, but cant seem to find a 2.1.0-4U Update on the CN site?
Am I missing something or has the 2.1.0-4U no been hacked yet by the R4iDS.CN Team????

Thanks!
This R4ids.cn does not need a 2.1.0-4 update. The update that they did for 2.1.0-3 works in the latest version.

karloz25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wierd, cus I used the update and it seemed to have killed my card, then I tried another card and i get the error screen (hard reboot to exit)

When I bought it, it had stock 1st gen FW and the r4ids -3ds card worked fine, then i updated the 3ds first (ya I know) well, then i tried the card, didn't work, but fortunately i have a XL, so i tried updating the card with the "i" version of the latest patch, and it SUCCESS, but the 3DS still didn't read it, and know the card is showing the same error on my XL (1.4.3)???

What gives?

HELP

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You should not update your r4ids gold 3ds(r4ids.cn), because it can support 3DS V2.1.0-4 without updating.
Would you please tell us which file you have used to update it?
If you have any other questions, please send a mail to [email protected]

karloz25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for helping me via email
smile.gif

All resolved now.

I used a DS Lite to reflash my card and it worked perfect on my 3DS.

Thanks again tranfeer

bobbaluba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which file did you use? I have upgraded to kernel v143. I don't remember if i used the ndsl or ndsi file. Is it safe for me to upgrade the 3ds firmware?
EDIT: NVM i took the chance, it worked
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: