Hello!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello all... zidane_genome here.

let myself introduce... my... self.........

pronunciation of screen name : zye (rhymes with dye) - dane Gee-gnome (taken from Final Fantasy 9)

what do you do : I'm a computer repair technician, and freelance system builder. I used to do programming, but haven't in quite a while.

systems you own : I have an NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy Advance SP (missing some stuff, but still works), DS (in repair), Sega Saturn, XBOX 1, and a Wii.

systems you've modded : I've redone alot of cosmetics on my NES and GBA. I've softmodded my xbox and set a switch in my Saturn to play any region.

next project your waiting for : Most people would think I'm waiting for the Wii softmod, but I can't wait for the Mother 3 translation from Fobby.

That about sums it up... since I work alot, and take care of my wife after her surgery (she had a brain tumor) I usually only get on around midnight, but every once in a while I can get on during the day.

I'm also going to start working in Poser 7, so if anyone wants a custom avatar, let me know, and I can make a 3d (in a few weeks)

B-BoyMP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
you are welcome
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat