Hello!

Goodolgamer1980

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally signed up! I've been reading for a few months and modded a number of devices, and learned a lot thanks to all you other members, and had many laughs too. I've been into video games my whole life.

Now tonight, I was updating my luna cfw 3ds xl using ctrtransferr method (No Wi-Fi) and all my games are gone from the home screen. FBI shows my sd card still has only 6 gigs left, so I know the games are there, how do i get them to show up again, if possible, and if I have to reinstall them, where are they located for deletion?

I'm not wholly sure how posting on this works, but I did try to find what I was looking for before posting. If I've violated any rules, I apologize for my ignorance.

And yeahh, hello

Last edited by Goodolgamer1980,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I finally signed up! I've been reading for a few months and modded a number of devices, and learned a lot thanks to all you other members, and had many laughs too. I've been into video games my whole life.

Now tonight, I was updating my luna cfw 3ds xl using ctrtransferr method (No Wi-Fi) and all my games are gone from the home screen. FBI shows my sd card still has only 6 gigs left, so I know the games are there, how do i get them to show up again, if possible, and if I have to reinstall them, where are they located for deletion?

I'm not wholly sure how posting on this works, but I did try to find what I was looking for before posting. If I've violated any rules, I apologize for my ignorance.

And yeahh, hello
You should make a thread in the correct section for asking your question. ;)
And welcome.

Reactions: Goodolgamer1980

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Try using JKSM to backup save data before completely deleting the games. You should be able to delete them via FBI or even freeShop unless they're located somewhere you can't access.
Have you installed freeShop? You can try checking on there.
Do you use JKSM? You should backup your saves before completely deleting files.

Welcome to GBAtemp, by the by.

Goodolgamer1980

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awh thank you! To be honest, I never really got around to playing anything on it, so game saves and such aren't much of an issue for me, as I've mostly been playing on my o3ds. I'm just not really looking forward to redownloading backup copies of all the games I own ;);)

But I got a N3ds xl like 10 mins ago with 11.3 on it so I'm going to have a go at that. But I think I'm going to try a 64 gig SD, if I can find information on partitioning it and how to switch between partitions, but at least I know I've found the right forum! Everyone on here seems really chill and sweet. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community

Last edited by Goodolgamer1980,
Reactions: vinstage

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Awh thank you! To be honest, I never really got around to playing anything on it, so game saves and such aren't much of an issue for me, as I've mostly been playing on my o3ds. I'm just not really looking forward to redownloading backup copies of all the games I own ;);)

But I got a N3ds xl like 10 mins ago with 11.3 on it so I'm going to have a go at that. But I think I'm going to try a 64 gig SD, if I can find information on partitioning it and how to switch between partitions, but at least I know I've found the right forum! Everyone on here seems really chill and sweet. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community
You'll find many well informed devs (although many leave the scene as we speak). I will warn you now, 3DS scene can get entertaining, no matter how heated. EOF is also a funny place, sort of.

Overall people sign up to find out one thing and usually get hooked to the community so the speak, so enjoy kek.

Goodolgamer1980

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh*

I'm sad. Every time I load Minecraft for my 3ds, I get "an exception occurred" and a stack dump on the bottom screen :cry:

Other than the stable 3d, this is one of the major reasons I spent my scratch on this N3ds xl.

Super sadface!

Goodolgamer1980

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I it won't let me create a new thread, and maybe I'm just not doing something right, but I can't find info on this either, and I can't start my own blog thing and talk about stuff I'm experiencing, so here goes..

Accidentally launched homebrew launcher, meant to open aenemone, and got the "an exception error has occurred and a stack dump. Then I opened aenemone, and got the exception error has occurred thing again..i don't understand what is going on

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Ok, I it won't let me create a new thread, and maybe I'm just not doing something right
Nah, that's just a preventative in place to stop spams and bots. You need x amount of messages before you can create one. Ten I believe it is?
EOF and of course Introductions don't count to messages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool