hello

kobolite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi my name is david. i like level design stuff and i made some maps for the game team fortress 2. i'm currently working on an rom hack of new super mario bros for ds called. super mario and the mixed worlds

doughmay

Huh. Time went by fast.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi my name is david. i like level design stuff and i made some maps for the game team fortress 2. i'm currently working on an rom hack of new super mario bros for ds called. super mario and the mixed worlds
Welcome to the Temp, i'm interested in this rom hack. Can't wait to see your work :3

D

Deleted User

Welcome! You made TF2 maps? If you can link me to the bsp files I would love to check it out in game!

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome mah boi!
upload_2017-6-20_10-51-27.png

kobolite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Welcome to the Temp! I'd like to play your rom hack as well, whenever it gets finished.
i would love to work on my rom hack but the rom files are for some reason broken so i can load up the editor and the emulator to play new super mario bros. and i'm worried that if i delete the rom files and then install them again i will lose all my custom stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-