Hello

JonnyPoots

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey All -
i appear to have forgotten my manners on the way to the webnet. Introductions, i suck at 'em, either i forget to introduce two people i know (only to leave a couple of strangers in the same room together and let them figure it out) or i miss mine. its a lot like when im at a party (on the rare occasion), i show up late, stand around, find no one i know, jump into conversations only to leave the accosted folks confused (sayin', "who the hell was that guy" - "and why was he so knowledgeable" [well, thats what i would hope they wonder, tee hee]), and then leave. well it seems i did the same thing here, and i don't really want to leave, and i don't plan on getting myself kicked out. so i hope you let an anti-socialite like myself hang out at the party, it seems to be coolest/loudest one on the block.

ps- a little about me, if you care. love nintendo, love wii. i consider myself to be a nontraditional wii enthusiast in that hate smash bros., use the classic a lot, EXCEPT for on fps's - i just love that nintendo gave me what i always wanted, a controller you pointed with that has a trigger (if you had asked me ten years ago, "which system in the future will have a dedicated gun-like controller?" i never would have guessed) oh and play alone mostly.
i also like things junk and stuff - stuff>things>junk.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
there are some who didn't make an intro thread here...
and why did you make it on blogs? we have an intro section...

anyways, Welcome! and don't forget to read the rules.

also...
EoF

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So you're apologizing for coming out of the blue?
unsure.gif

Also, since you are treating this as an introduction.
Yo
happy.gif

Welcome to the Temp!
If you don't follow the rules, the Angry Bear Cavalry shall be after you
happy.gif

Enjoy your stay!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.