Multiskin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
hi, i'm kinda new here (ok i think 6 months isn't new) but i just showed up in few posts. so i will make a official hello here
"hello! my name is Hitoshi Nagami, but my friends call me Multy or Multiskin, i'm brazillian and i'm 17 years old, nice to meet ya!"

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
norm-483d52058908b-FifthElementThe5th1997.jpg

Muul-tee-pass.

Multiskin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
wtf o.O a year i didn't remember having a nds this time, and i just made a gbatemp accont bcz of my nds.... so we have 2 situations here
1. motherfucking amnesia
2. TIME PARADOX!!!!!

Vulpes Abnocto... wtf why would u have this picture o.O it's from the 5th element, ain't that right, and very nice welcome u have to me... you are a troll

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? It's just where my mind went when I read your screenname.

Multskin -> multipass.

Wow at the sensitivity.

EDIT: But if you want to start off on the wrong foot: Your signature image is too big. (both in dimensions and in size)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello, welcome to the Temp.

My name is The Catboy. If you are reading this you have approximately five minutes before you are taken to the Temp. It is a nice place where you will have fun and follow the rules. And spend the rest of your life there.
If you fail to compete these tasks, you will not get fun and end up at the mercy of The Angry Bear Cavalry.

Enjoy your stay.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Multiskin said:
wtf o.O a year i didn't remember having a nds this time, and i just made a gbatemp accont bcz of my nds.... so we have 2 situations here
1. motherfucking amnesia
2. TIME PARADOX!!!!!

I think Pk7 may have the answer to that.

Multiskin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Vulpes Abnocto said:
What? It's just where my mind went when I read your screenname.

Multskin -> multipass.

Wow at the sensitivity.

EDIT: But if you want to start off on the wrong foot: Your signature image is too big. (both in dimensions and in size)

wtf o.O i think you gave it the wrong way ^^ don't get it so badly.. and btw i changed my avatar and sig, can u tell me if it's fine now?
and about the date.... yeah i registered 1 year ago, but i started using "only" 6 months because that my pc was stolen about a week after that
(thx god, that piece of junk deserved it)

tigeress

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would welcome him with open hands. I am amazed to note that he is from Brazil. When I heard his name for the first time I thought that he was from Japan. Anyway I am sure that he will enjoy the time that he spends in this forum. I am wishing him all the best.
angry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol