Coffee Addict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello there!

"My name is Kouen Hasuki (Online) and im a game-aholic..."

OK, Joke aside. I am never quite sure what to post in these but quick summery will do I think

I'm a 28 Year old Geek who is also very heavy into gaming especially more obscure games, although my current living situation means I cant get to my console stash (only have access to my Laptop and portables) I have a fair few machines.

• Xbox (Custom and Modded)
  • Xbox 360 (Drive Firmware Flashed)
  • PS2 Slim (FreeMCBoot)
  • PSOne (Modded)
  • Nintendo Gamecube
  • Nintendo 64
  • PSP 3000 (Lite CFW)
  • PSP 1000 (Full CFW)
  • GBA SP (001 :()
  • Gameboy Micro (Both GBA's used in combo with my EZ-Flash IV - Love my Micro)
  • DS Lite (Pokemon Limited Edition - Needs repair but not got round to it yet)
  • My laptop / Desktop
  • iPhone 3GS / 4 (Do they count these days?)
I've come along here in search of a new gaming community to hang out in as the last one I was in seems to be dying.
Hoping to make some new friends, Find some PSP and Micro enthusiasts and maybe some retro gamer's too :)

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
That's a hell of a lot of hacked systems, it's nice to have new people that know a thing or two (already spotted you helping somebody in the PSP section, a great sign for a newcomer).

My SP was a front-lit model as well, eventually gave it away because I was tired of dealing with it when I can play the games on back-lit systems (PSP, PC, etc.) instead.

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hehe thanks, I've been around for quite some time and have been with the PSP since the start so I've come across most issues at some point, I like to help out though and if I can pass on a thing or two I've learned or get someones unit up its as fun for me as them :D

Front lit kinda sucks but I prefer playing on real hardware and since the SP has GB / GBC Compatibility I keep it around its also my backup GBA if something (god forbid) happens to my Micro :D

Edit: Thanks Yepi!

Edit 2: oh lol ya I like to have my systems hacked, although with some of the systems I have mostly real games. I Just like the flexibility for instance I got 32GB of storage on my PSP 3k with a 2200mAH Official Sony Battery and actually have over 50 UMD Games :P

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey there.
Nice console list, if you need anything just holla at me.
Enjoy your stay on gbatemp and have fun.
See you on the forums.
-Park Ranger Ice

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Its_just_Lou

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there!

"My name is Kouen Hasuki (Online) and im a game-aholic..."

OK, Joke aside. I am never quite sure what to post in these but quick summery will do I think

I'm a 28 Year old Geek who is also very heavy into gaming especially more obscure games, although my current living situation means I cant get to my console stash (only have access to my Laptop and portables) I have a fair few machines.

• Xbox (Custom and Modded)
  • Xbox 360 (Drive Firmware Flashed)
  • PS2 Slim (FreeMCBoot)
  • PSOne (Modded)
  • Nintendo Gamecube
  • Nintendo 64
  • PSP 3000 (Lite CFW)
  • PSP 1000 (Full CFW)
  • GBA SP (001 :()
  • Gameboy Micro (Both GBA's used in combo with my EZ-Flash IV - Love my Micro)
  • DS Lite (Pokemon Limited Edition - Needs repair but not got round to it yet)
  • My laptop / Desktop
  • iPhone 3GS / 4 (Do they count these days?)
I've come along here in search of a new gaming community to hang out in as the last one I was in seems to be dying.

Hoping to make some new friends, Find some PSP and Micro enthusiasts and maybe some retro gamer's too :)

Hey! I recognize a few of those! ;) SAD about the 001 SP?! tsk tsk tsk...

Oh, and the 'last one' isnt DYING, its just stuffed with d-bags!! :lol:

:grog: (hell, I might have to hang round here just for the AWESOME smiley variety!)

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B-lated welcome buddy :) lol im so fascinated with your avatar, it reminds me of captain wolf o'donnel leader of the star wolf team. even the red eye matches with him as well. :P

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
B-lated welcome buddy :) lol im so fascinated with your avatar, it reminds me of captain wolf o'donnel leader of the star wolf team. even the red eye matches with him as well. :P

Its a snippet of a picture I commissioned an artist to do, while its rather funny it has a swear word so don't think I can post it here, feel free to pm if you do however want to see the full thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-