Hello~ new, where to start?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Lolitaku, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Lolitaku
    OP

Lolitaku Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2016
    United States
    Hello friends, if anyone could give me a few links to tuts for getting my 3ds with 11.1.0-34U firmware to run homebrew and running Roms off the sd-card, would be awesome, I've previewed slot of the site but there seems to be so many options for specific info x.x I'm pretty noob at this but Im quick to learn, just would like someone experienced to point me in the right direction. Also if not right forum, my B :/ thanks friends~

2. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    You won't be able to do anything for the time being without a second system that's already hacked.

3. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
  4. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
  5. Lolitaku
    OP

Lolitaku Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2016
    United States
    Appreciate the useful info joom, seeing how theirs no easy to find "your fucked if.... " threads.

6. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    Yeah, unfortunately you jumped on at the release of a new firmware which has thrown a wrench into everything.

7. Lolitaku
    OP

Lolitaku Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2016
    United States
    Seems to happen whenever I try to upgrade my gaming life lol, any ideas on which developers I should keep an eye on? Like whose probably gonna grab a fix first or is it just a cross your fingers and wait kinda situation?

8. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    It's pretty much the latter, though you can hold hope onto nedwill. It's only a matter of time until soundhax is released.

9. PK101

PK101 Cuttin' shit up in dis thread.

Banned
    Jun 21, 2016
    United States
    Huehuehue in the zoo.
    No, and never.