Hello long time reader

zorlon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well hello there it's been some years since I have had any real online activity, but have still been atleast looking at the scene all this time

Had a love of software modding and game hacking for lets just say a long time, I have contributed in my own way over the years sadly I'm not a programmer or anything like that even if some of the things I have done in the past might hint on that I only have very basic know how and often used others findings to expand on, e.g. find widescreen codes/hex edits in Dreamcast games, if it wasn't for those that found out it could be done and explained how to find this stuff I would be at a loss as much as anyone else :P

At this time I cant say I will be all that active and have very little time to do all that much now anyway, but GBA Temp amongst other places have kept my interest peaked over the years on various platforms using various methods from software mods to flash kits even adding things like a USB HDD to my good olde Dreamcast

Currently playing with a switch using the RCM method to enjoy a bunch of homebrew and game mods of various types, sadly not enough on the mods side but it's getting there, there still seems to be more on older systems, that via emution or by the fact I still play on some of the older consoles from time to time is not out of my reach thankfully, just the time to do so seems to be the issue for me and the switch in handheld mode is a little more accessable though I do have a 3DS and Vita around aswell just don't seem to pick them up as often for now

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello English friend and welcome among all of us. :)
Of course you are not of few words...but much better this way; you allow us to know you a little.
Of our age there are few here, but quality is better than quantity. Let's encourage each other.:wink:

Last edited by Nikokaro,
D

Deleted User

Well hello there it's been some years since I have had any real online activity, but have still been atleast looking at the scene all this time

Had a love of software modding and game hacking for lets just say a long time, I have contributed in my own way over the years sadly I'm not a programmer or anything like that even if some of the things I have done in the past might hint on that I only have very basic know how and often used others findings to expand on, e.g. find widescreen codes/hex edits in Dreamcast games, if it wasn't for those that found out it could be done and explained how to find this stuff I would be at a loss as much as anyone else :P

At this time I cant say I will be all that active and have very little time to do all that much now anyway, but GBA Temp amongst other places have kept my interest peaked over the years on various platforms using various methods from software mods to flash kits even adding things like a USB HDD to my good olde Dreamcast

Currently playing with a switch using the RCM method to enjoy a bunch of homebrew and game mods of various types, sadly not enough on the mods side but it's getting there, there still seems to be more on older systems, that via emution or by the fact I still play on some of the older consoles from time to time is not out of my reach thankfully, just the time to do so seems to be the issue for me and the switch in handheld mode is a little more accessable though I do have a 3DS and Vita around aswell just don't seem to pick them up as often for now

Hey, welcome to GBAtemp! Nice to have you here, also thanks for your detailed post, we can get to know you better through it! nice to meet you ^-^ Enjoy your time here on GBAtemp.

f5d000c87ed1a8196d6d5c83ceaf1561.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1