Hello everyone!

Sappoide

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi there, the name's Sappoide, I come from Italy and one of my favourite hobby is to play GBA and NDS!
yaynds.gif
I rarely join foreign community but GBAtemp is awesome so I decided to join you. I hope I can help you sometime if you've got issues in GBA and NDS games (even others consoles like psx, ps2 and dreamcast). Sorry for my bad English if I write something wrong please tell me so I can improve it! Bye!

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello Sappoide, the one also known as "Sappo".

Your english is not bad, you just need some polishing up. Just post here a lot and you'll have no problems in leveling up your English skillz!
tongue.gif

And... yes, GBATemp is truly awesome.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome, glad you decided to join. And believe me, your english is better than most of ours' here at gbatemp
smile.gif
Let me know if you need any help.

Sappoide

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
SleepingDragon said:
Welcome, glad you decided to join. And believe me, your english is better than most of ours' here at gbatemp
smile.gif
Let me know if you need any help.
I'm glad you think that it's good
happy.gif
Ok I will contact you if I need help. Hey I want a CupCake too!
tongue.gif

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
They're right actually. Your English is a bit rough...but there a lot of other...people out there who stink more than you...
sleep.gif

Welcome to Gbatemp! Have a nice stay and be sure to visit the Gbatemp Hotel! Wipe your feet before going in though as it attracts...certain monkeys made of bones...from what I hear...

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sappoide said:
Hi there, the name's Sappoide, I come from Italy and one of my favourite hobbies is to play GBA and NDS!
yaynds.gif
I rarely join foreign communities but GBAtemp is awesome so I decided to join. I hope I can help you sometime if you've got issues in GBA and NDS games (even other consoles like psx, ps2 and dreamcast). Sorry for my bad English if I write something wrong please tell me so I can improve it! Bye!
Fixed. Not too bad.

Welcome to the site.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBATemp. We hope you enjoy your stay here. Oh, just watch out for the bone monkeys and Canadians..I believe they are planning an invasion...

Sappoide

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Urza said:
Sappoide said:
Hi there, the name's Sappoide, I come from Italy and one of my favourite hobbies is to play GBA and NDS!
yaynds.gif
I rarely join foreign communities but GBAtemp is awesome so I decided to join. I hope I can help you sometime if you've got issues in GBA and NDS games (even other consoles like psx, ps2 and dreamcast). Sorry for my bad English if I write something wrong please tell me so I can improve it! Bye!
Fixed. Not too bad.

Welcome to the site.
lol errors, I knew it!
wacko.gif
I'll try be more careful from now on
laugh.gif
uhm monkeys and Canadians... Guess I must remember to watch out from them
rofl.gif

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sappoide said:
Urza said:
Sappoide said:
yaynds.gif
Fixed. Not too bad.

Welcome to the site.
lol errors, I knew it!
wacko.gif
I'll try be more careful from now on
laugh.gif
uhm monkeys and Canadians... Guess I must remember to watch out from them
rofl.gif
Don't worry about your english.I am from palistine,and recently moved to America.My English was very horrible,but joining this forum has made my english alot better.

Warning:Canadians may attack you
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter