Hello Everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bl4aze
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 955
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Likes Likes 4

Bl4aze

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
199
Trophies
0
Age
22
XP
468
Country
United States
Hi! My name is Bl4aze And my friends call me Mike.
I have a 3DS and WII which ive modded and possibly soon to be xbox 360 modded.
Im pretty interested in what homebrew can do and have though about developing a bit myself. but thats for a different day.
Always interested in emulators.
I love the persona and SMT series.
I have a switch but i think ill wait to homebrew it for a bit.
I have some graphical design power ask me for requests.
Speaking of graphical power i can put anything on a GBA cartridge (send me requests k thnx)
And my twitter is @n4kezer0

Alright i hope someone sees this maybe shoots me a message we can become good friends!
 
I honestly can't believe that that video is still around.
I remember putting the NDS in "Download" mode, putting my Smash Bros Melee disk on the touchscreen and clossing the NDS hopping to play smash on the DS.
 
yeah im 15
im just looking mainly at homebrew stuff
and plus ive already been
exposed to the internet if you know what i mean

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yeah im 15
im just looking mainly at homebrew stuff
and plus ive already been
exposed to the internet if you know what i mean
that sounded wrong actually
 
yeah im 15
im just looking mainly at homebrew stuff
and plus ive already been
exposed to the internet if you know what i mean

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------


that sounded wrong actually
Cool.
Come and play little games then.
 
Hi! My name is Bl4aze And my friends call me Mike.
I have a 3DS and WII which ive modded and possibly soon to be xbox 360 modded.
Im pretty interested in what homebrew can do and have though about developing a bit myself. but thats for a different day.
Always interested in emulators.
I love the persona and SMT series.
I have a switch but i think ill wait to homebrew it for a bit.
I have some graphical design power ask me for requests.
Speaking of graphical power i can put anything on a GBA cartridge (send me requests k thnx)
And my twitter is @n4kezer0

Alright i hope someone sees this maybe shoots me a message we can become good friends!
Hello,

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yaywii:

Take advantage of your Temp to admire this forum !!:yay::nds:
 

Site & Scene News