Hacking Hello! Brother rajkosto!

Yjun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I am a switcher from China. My switching system has become brick. The symptoms are that the Nintendo logo will be Black-screen when it is lit. A friend of mine has the same symptoms. He posted in this forum asking for help. You helped him repair it. It is said that after repairing boot0/1, it will start normally.

Brother rajkosto, can you help me? I really can't help it. There are many archives on the brick switch. I can pay you to repair it for me. I'm eager to reply.

Forgive me for my flipping English.

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever you get your switch fixed, be sure to get a NAND backup... im sure you know this already.

But you can use something like winrar to compress it, if there is nothing on your nand then it should compress to like ~2GB or lower. Thus its easier to store it somewhere online or a hard-drive whatever you prefer. Hell even keep the archive on your microSD or something, its small enough for that too lol.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your "brother" rajkosto has been MIA for about a month now. If you really want to track him down, you're not going to do that on GBATemp; best to head to the ReSwitched Discord.

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
what did you do to brick it?
did you try and restore someone elses nand?
failed install of an update?

paulzheng

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I am a switcher from China. My switching system has become brick. The symptoms are that the Nintendo logo will be Black-screen when it is lit. A friend of mine has the same symptoms. He posted in this forum asking for help. You helped him repair it. It is said that after repairing boot0/1, it will start normally.

Brother rajkosto, can you help me? I really can't help it. There are many archives on the brick switch. I can pay you to repair it for me. I'm eager to reply.

are you yanjun5120 in forum 91wii? i am chinese as well. i saw you have transfered some threads from gbatemp or reddit.

Khodeus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
Italy

This was awesome <3

Yjun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
[QUOTE =“paulzheng,post:8495918,member:341431”]你是yanjun5120在论坛91wii吗?我也是中国人。我看到你从gbatemp或reddit转移了一些线程。[/ QUOTE]
Yes, I reprinted some tutorials! Thank you for the originator here.

paulzheng

Trophies
XP
Country
China
[QUOTE =“paulzheng,post:8495918,member:341431”]你是yanjun5120在论坛91wii吗?我也是中国人。我看到你从gbatemp或reddit转移了一些线程。[/ QUOTE]
Yes, I reprinted some tutorials! Thank you for the originator here.

you're the man

Reactions: Khodeus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o