NormenKD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
im using 1,7 of my 2gb...
but if i had more free space left i could put all my favourite music on it and maybe 4-5 videos.

and with the LMP it would be a real ipod with 32gb ;D

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I am glad the R4 team are still working to make it a better flash card and are still working on updates but as for SDHC i do not really care at the moment as i have no SHDC cards but 3 2gb Micro SD which is all i need. One has all my games on, One has Dpg movies Family Guy, American dad and various movies. The other one has Mp3's, Comics and Ebooks. But in the future getting a 8gb SDHC card and putting it all onto one card would be awesome.

Flozem

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
Um... What website did you get this info from?

R4ds.net is not right...
R4DS.com is in chinese
R4DS.co.uk is just crap...
Help?

Nevermind, LOL. I thought you meant the R4site, but you obviously meant GBAtemp FP.

Thanks for news!
bow.gif

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I dont f#### care about updates because
1) i have m3simply
2) i gived my console to sertvice in private hands and that f$$$ guy stole it
now i cant go to police, cose i have illegal stuff on my pc like windows etc. and they could examine my pc
hate2.gif

But dont bother me and my problems i wonder if in other countries than poland, there are so much stealers out there

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I voted Yes. Not hell yeah, as my loyal 1GB Kingston has yet to lag a game, and I sincerely hope not!

Although I did have some lack of space when trying ASH the other day. Still, it was like a cleanup for my card, as many games I hadn't touched in a long time and were just occupying space.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This news is OK. I mean sdhc compatibility is good but i agree with everyone saying that buying 2 2 gigs are better. Also micro sd cards will almost never drop in price unlike usb's and sd cards because of the fact that micro sd cards are only used in some phones for music. This said, the number of buyers is limited to those with cellphones, than to those with phones that can use sd cards, and finally even more to those who just WANT to use them. Why play music or take videos on your cellphone when there are things like ipods and cameras out there.

Nuff said!

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This news is OK. I mean sdhc compatibility is good but i agree with everyone saying that buying 2 2 gigs are better. Also micro sd cards will almost never drop in price unlike usb's and sd cards because of the fact that micro sd cards are only used in some phones for music. This said, the number of buyers is limited to those with cellphones, than to those with phones that can use sd cards, and finally even more to those who just WANT to use them. Why play music or take videos on your cellphone when there are things like ipods and cameras out there.

Nuff said!

Did you start this explanation with "the number of buyers is limited to those with cellphones"? Cellphones have to be the most ubiquitous piece of electronics on the planet! Who doesn't have a cellphone? Also, idiots playing music and video on their cellphones (I agree with you that cellphones are not well suited to this) is a huge and growing market.

Finally, right now micro SD cards are primarily used for cell phones BECAUSE they are still pricey for high capacity cards (and only things as small as cellphones absolutely require a tiny card in them.) I'm sure as cameras (a much MUCH smaller market than cellphones by the way) and the like continue to shrink in size, standard SD cards will be phased out in favor of micro SDs for their size, and at that point affordability.

To my knowledge in all of world history, no form of writable media, that is used as much as micro SD cards currently are, has failed to plummet in price.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
pkprostudio For one why the F**k make a longer/wider post then everyone else and two why put a rickroll spoiler in your post are you 12 years old or something?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't believe it until I have a SDHC card working in my R4.

Much agreed. While I'm pleased at the prospect of having many gigs of games/movies/music/etc. at my fingertips (I love to load the sucker up
wink.gif
), I won't really believe it's going to happen until the firmware hits and the R4 actually has SDHC support.

At this point, I voted HELL YEAH! in hopes that it's true.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why put a rickroll spoiler in your post are you 12 years old or something?

See, on forums, people have these things called "signatures" or "sigs". Thought they may appear to be part of the actual post, they're actually set beforehand, and appear under every post the user makes.

QUOTEOn web forums, the rules are often less strict on how a signature block is formatted, as Web browsers typically are not operated within the same constraints as text interface applications. Users will typically use a "signature" text area in their given profile for input, which can then allow a user to turn off signatures. Depending on the board's capabilities, signatures may range from a simple line or two of text to an elaborately-constructed HTML piece. Images are often allowed as well, including dynamically updated images (standard size 300x100pixels), usually hosted remotely and modified by a server-side script.

Signatures are seen as an art form by many of their creators, and there are many websites centered around their creation and display. Most of these websites have competitions, battles and a signature of the week contest, where members submit their entries to have them featured on the main page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel