Hacking Hekate Ipl

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
jakkal doesn't know that my fork splits the USER partition into 2GB chunks, its not failing because of output filesize limits at all...
also, the progress bar overflows and starts back at 0% after a while, just wait until it prints Done. before closing it and you should get all the parts.

Last edited by rajkosto,
Reactions: charlieb

Shadow LAG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always love cryptic posts.
You can tell it to load the switch os, with some patches applied....

Are you saying you can patch the fuse set? Are you hinting you did this?

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't see you were responding to a quote. I assume you are referring to firmware 1.x and 2.x.

I thought you were claiming downgrade lol

Last edited by Shadow LAG,

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
am sorry but am not familiar with bash so can you explain to me what to do? i already have 15 raw nand file and want to merge them

so you dumped from pegaswitch with DumpBIS.js script... why are you asking for help in a hekate thread ?!
for merging RawNand.bin.XX files DUMPED WITH PEGASWITCH just use the windows copy command like so
copy /b BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.1 + BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.2 + BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.3 + BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.4 + BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.5 + BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.6 + BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.7 + BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.8 + BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.9 + BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.10 + BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.11 + BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.12 + BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.13 + BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin.14 OUTPUT-BIS-PARTITION-RawNand.bin

Last edited by rajkosto,

Yoshi9288

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not able to dump the eMMC to my SD, I've got a Samsung EVO+ 128gb. Tried formatting it using MiniTool Partition Wizard to FAT32 using the full size as well as just creating one 4gb partition. In both cases Hekate won't dump. Any ideas?

Thanks

I have also an Samsung Evo+ 128GB and it worked without any Problem on the first Try. Try another microSD if your current one wont work.

Reactions: Ohex4455

Darklinkreturns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not able to dump the eMMC to my SD, I've got a Samsung EVO+ 128gb. Tried formatting it using MiniTool Partition Wizard to FAT32 using the full size as well as just creating one 4gb partition. In both cases Hekate won't dump. Any ideas?

Thanks
Did you make a logical partition or a primary partition when you formatted it?

Reactions: Ohex4455

Ohex4455

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you make a logical partition or a primary partition when you formatted it?
I've deleted all partitions and created a single primary 119.2gb FAT32 partition (that's complete size?). Partition Wizard tells me that 59.7mb are used every time I create a new partition. Also does GPT/MBR make a difference? Thanks

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
youre not supposed to delete the existing partition, just right click on it and click format then choose FAT32 and 32K sector size or larger...
if you create a new partition it will likely lose the optimal alignment before it (which is either 8, 16, or 32MB of unallocated space before the partition starts)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.