Hacking Hekate Ipl

MonMonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
so you dumped from pegaswitch with DumpBIS.js script... why are you asking for help in a hekate thread ?!
for merging RawNand.bin.XX files DUMPED WITH PEGASWITCH just use the windows copy command like so
thanks for replying i did it finally

Last edited by MonMonz,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait for it... just a sec... here it comes... ok ready... it launches the firmware.
Yes very funny! I had not tested it out yet I thought maybe it might launch downgraded firmware so for example being able to boot previous firmwares. I know it sounds extreme but I had not yet had a go to find out! thanks for the sarcasm reply, level 220% on that one, the force was strong! ;)

Last edited by Reecey,

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious, why are there so many payloads, forks and different tools to do different/the same things? Is it because of the 192KB payload restriction?

Shadow LAG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes very funny! I had not tested it out yet I thought maybe it might launch downgraded firmware so for example being able to boot previous firmwares. I know it sounds extreme but I had not yet had a go to find out! thanks for the sarcasm reply, level 220% on that one, the force was strong! ;)
To be honest, it's only for people on 1.x or 2.x so I can't try it either.

Ohex4455

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
youre not supposed to delete the existing partition, just right click on it and click format then choose FAT32 and 32K sector size or larger...
if you create a new partition it will likely lose the optimal alignment before it (which is either 8, 16, or 32MB of unallocated space before the partition starts)
Thanks, I first formated the existing partition as NTSF by mistake and thought creating a new partition would be a good idea. However, I restored the 16mb offset using the official SD Formatter Tool which recreates the original exFAT. I reformatted the existing partition to FAT32, but still no luck.

Shadow LAG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I first formated the existing partition as NTSF by mistake and thought creating a new partition would be a good idea. However, I restored the 16mb offset using the official SD Formatter Tool which recreates the original exFAT. I reformatted the existing partition to FAT32, but still no luck.

Have you tried what I suggested? Make a 32GB partition and set it as fat32 in windows. This should tell us if it is the tool or the card.

Ohex4455

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have you tried what I suggested? Make a 32GB partition and set it as fat32 in windows. This should tell us if it is the tool or the card.
I'm not able to change the partitions using windows disk management, when creating a new 32gb FAT32 partition using Partition Wizard I'm loosing the alignment because it changes the offset to 16.95mb automatically. However it didn't work. Resetting the partitions with the SD Card Formatter, resizing the exFAT to 32gb and reformatting it to FAT32 didn't work. I've tried several ways using the SD Card Formatter, Partition Wizard, Ridgecrop fat32formatter GUI, Windows Disk Management,.. must be the card.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you saying you can patch the fuse set? Are you hinting you did this?

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't see you were responding to a quote. I assume you are referring to firmware 1.x and 2.x.

I thought you were claiming downgrade lol

Technically you could launch a version of 1.x that has had the fuse check patched out, but as it's limited to 1.x & 2.x at the moment then that is not so exciting. You could launch 5.x with the fuse check patched out, which is slightly more interesting if you have 1.x switch.

like what ?

Signing patches, redirection patches etc.

Last edited by smf,

_n3o_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is the batch working on osx ? i've tryed it and it gave me this error :

Code:
: command not foundline 5:

dd: unknown operand --help

'ekate2rawnand.sh: line 26: syntax error near unexpected token `do

'ekate2rawnand.sh: line 26: `for file in USER.*; do

Assasin1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova

Attachments

• IMG_20180501_215111.jpg
    IMG_20180501_215111.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 353

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
Is the batch working on osx ? i've tryed it and it gave me this error :
Your OS sucks. I actually added that --help check to see if you are running a version of dd too old to have status=progress (mostly for macOS), but if it doesnt have --help either then there's nothing i can do about it.

still dumping but throws errors , do you know why ?
Your eMMC is tired ? It should be fine though, the errors were only once per address, and it retries 3 times, so there were actually no errors.

Reactions: Tommy084

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a program you can use to join these files together I have 13 user files @ 26GB and 11 of the rest @2.61GB 28.6GB altogether it seemed to dump fully no errors. I have tried the command method, not working.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality