1. cbunbury20

OP cbunbury20 Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Hi i could not run the kirby figthers 2 that my boy wanted so i updtated everything as usual hekate, atmosphere, sigpatches and it still wont run, so i finally updated the firmware with the new daybreak thing, and i select the firmware and then it ask me the SD thing, i choose FAT32 cous it tought it was, and now i get this.., and with my other atmosphere cards i get the same please heeeeep!!!

Attached Files:

2. kylum

kylum GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Can you launch hekate? Try a card that is indeed formatted to Fat32? Run archive bit fix in hekate?

If all your SD cards are formatted as exfat then you will see no change. You can try backing up one of the cards. Format to Fat32. Move everything back to SD and test if it’s working. If it’s working update again through daybreak choosing exfat this time.

Last edited by kylum, Sep 29, 2020
    cbunbury20 likes this.
  3. mardide

mardide Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    thankfully this doesn't seem like a brick

yep just get a card formatted with fat32 and load it with just the atmosphere files, update firmware and make sure exfat option is installed. put in one of your main cards and try it out. Kirby should be able to run :-)

Or take this as an opportunity to transfer everything to FAT32 formatted card, it's much more reliable

cbunbury20 likes this.
  4. Tomato123

Tomato123 Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Typically that's just an error for a corrupt Atmosphere install. Wiping the folders "atmosphere" and "sept" then copying freshly downloaded copies back onto the SD card worked for me when I got the same error after updating.

TonyMax likes this.
  5. cbunbury20

OP cbunbury20 Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Thank you so much guys, i ended up copying everything to the HD, then format to fat32, and dam it work, puffff uffffff, i am having trouble updating my other cards, but i should just be copying something wrong, so i just have to re do it, at least 1 work, thank so much for your profesional great advice, and yes i gues i am moving to the fat32 world since i allreaddy have the firmare on it!! thank you

6. kylum

kylum GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I still update with the exfat option but only use Fat32 formatted cards.

glad you got it sorted!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - HEEELPPP, brikeed, guess