Hacking HEEELPPP! i guess i brikeed :(

cbunbury20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi i could not run the kirby figthers 2 that my boy wanted so i updtated everything as usual hekate, atmosphere, sigpatches and it still wont run, so i finally updated the firmware with the new daybreak thing, and i select the firmware and then it ask me the SD thing, i choose FAT32 cous it tought it was, and now i get this.., and with my other atmosphere cards i get the same please heeeeep!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200928_104907.jpg
    IMG_20200928_104907.jpg
    632.6 KB · Views: 342

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you launch hekate? Try a card that is indeed formatted to Fat32? Run archive bit fix in hekate?

If all your SD cards are formatted as exfat then you will see no change. You can try backing up one of the cards. Format to Fat32. Move everything back to SD and test if it’s working. If it’s working update again through daybreak choosing exfat this time.

Last edited by kylum,
Reactions: cbunbury20

mardide

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thankfully this doesn't seem like a brick

yep just get a card formatted with fat32 and load it with just the atmosphere files, update firmware and make sure exfat option is installed. put in one of your main cards and try it out. Kirby should be able to run :-)

Or take this as an opportunity to transfer everything to FAT32 formatted card, it's much more reliable

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Typically that's just an error for a corrupt Atmosphere install. Wiping the folders "atmosphere" and "sept" then copying freshly downloaded copies back onto the SD card worked for me when I got the same error after updating.

Reactions: TonyMax

cbunbury20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you so much guys, i ended up copying everything to the HD, then format to fat32, and dam it work, puffff uffffff, i am having trouble updating my other cards, but i should just be copying something wrong, so i just have to re do it, at least 1 work, thank so much for your profesional great advice, and yes i gues i am moving to the fat32 world since i allreaddy have the firmare on it!! thank you

cbunbury20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
what would you advise me? i always had trouble with the usb install method, so i would copy to SD and then install, but now that my stupid cards are fat32 i cant!! cous only 4 gig limit!! what would it be the shortest method, to make the switch to take back the EXfat cards? what should i do to the switch? or what u advice me, thanks buddys!! my daugther wants to kill me that i could not install her pikimin!!

cbunbury20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
what u guys use succesfully for usb installs? i try the tinfoil and nut, but just once i got the usb conection on

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what u guys use succesfully for usb installs? i try the tinfoil and nut, but just once i got the usb conection on
Tinfoil + Nut works great for me. I wouldn't use anything else now. I'm on Linux for Nut. If you're on Windows, maybe you could try that. Test with a Linux USB stick maybe.

cbunbury20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I try tinfoil and nut latest version and i was able to do it yeaaaai!! it was weird because i try to put tinfoil on system mem, but when i change cards it wasent there so i had to use old tinfoil with even hgb stuff on it, and it work too, so i glad got let it work and my boys could play the hyrule!! ty all very much

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try tinfoil and nut latest version and i was able to do it yeaaaai!! it was weird because i try to put tinfoil on system mem, but when i change cards it wasent there so i had to use old tinfoil with even hgb stuff on it, and it work too, so i glad got let it work and my boys could play the hyrule!! ty all very much
You cannot install it into internal memory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn