Hacking Healthii Released

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
README for HEALTHII

http://freefile.kristopherw.us/uploads/icefire/healthii.zip

This guide will explain how to run this program on your PC and Wii.

First, you will need to download Microsoft .NET framework and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/info.as...%2fdotnetfx.exe

http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/1...credist_x86.exe

After installing these, you are ready to go.

First, you will want to select your image. Any JPG image will do. If you want to make your own, you can use MS Paint, Photoshop, or any other graphic processor. Ideal resolution is 608x456, but the image will be resized in the program.

Frist, open Healthii. Select the SystemMenu WAD file. If you don't have it, go to http://www.hackmii.com and get it there. That's all I'm saying about that.

Second, you'll choose your new image.

Click "Create Health Warning!" and sit back. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR MOUSE OR KEYBOARD AT ALL, OR RABBITS WILL COME AND RAPE YOUR GRANDMOTHER!

When it's done, you'll see a Save dialog box. Type in your name. This will create a file called yourname.health

Now, on your SD card, put the Healthmii.dol file in its own folder in the APPS folder for your Homebrew channel, and be sure to rename it boot.dol.

Now, on the root of your SD card, make another healthii folder, and put yourname.health into it.

Run the program on your Wii, sit back and wait. About a minute or so later, it'll tell you to press any button. Your Wii will reboot directly to the menu. Turn off/on your Wii to see your new H&S warning screen!

jacklaidlaw

Trophies
XP
Country
what ya think of this

wiipirate.jpg

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything on the PC end is just working great....... However when I use the installer to put the custom health screen in place it doesn't work. says it installed and gives no error....... I press a button on the remote and it goes to the system menu but when I turn the wii off turn it on I still have Big N's screen......

I extracted the system menu v289 from semi brick fix disk.......... Is this the wrong wad file to use? If I'm not mistaken thats the NTSCU system menu v3.2 wad isn't it?

kallekall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know whats goes wrong when I try to create a health warning screen.It's when "Guardar arcivo" wants to save the TPL-file. The script don't autosave it at the right place, so I have to save it manually. Does anyone know where I should save it, and what to name it?

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hells Guardian said:
Everything on the PC end is just working great....... However when I use the installer to put the custom health screen in place it doesn't work. says it installed and gives no error....... I press a button on the remote and it goes to the system menu but when I turn the wii off turn it on I still have Big N's screen......

I extracted the system menu v289 from semi brick fix disk.......... Is this the wrong wad file to use? If I'm not mistaken thats the NTSCU system menu v3.2 wad isn't it?
After it installs, try manually turning your wii off then on. This is needed in softmii, not sure about healthii.

Posts merged

QUOTE(kallekall @ Jan 29 2009, 10:18 PM) I know whats goes wrong when I try to create a health warning screen.It's when "Guardar arcivo" wants to save the TPL-file. The script don't autosave it at the right place, so I have to save it manually. Does anyone know where I should save it, and what to name it?
Don't save, just press on empty space around the dialog box and it should automatically start working again

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Guardian said:

I'm having the same problem. It is created and installed just fine. But I still have the normal health warning screen.
I have .net up to 3.5 installed. Also I have installed the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package. I tried turning the Wii off with the power button too. Didn't work.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I turned it Off and on multiple times and tryed installing it 3 times then tried making it again and it still didn't work. Not sure where my problem is at......

axe97

Trophies
Website
www.softmii.org
XP
Country
United States
i am running FW v3.2 with starfall and have extracted system-menu-289wad from the semi-brick fix disc. If i install a custom healthwarning, will i be able to uninstall it back to the oringinal big N version by installing the regular system-menu-289 without the custom stuff through wad manager v1.3?

thanks cuz no one else was saying if you could. the only answer i found was to update but i dont want to.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
axe97 said:
i am running FW v3.2 with starfall and have extracted system-menu-289wad from the semi-brick fix disc. If i install a custom healthwarning, will i be able to uninstall it back to the oringinal big N version by installing the regular system-menu-289 without the custom stuff through wad manager v1.3?

thanks cuz no one else was saying if you could. the only answer i found was to update but i dont want to.
Yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q