Hacking Healthii Released

masterjoel201

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I tried to install this, but before I used the starfall skip health menu, and now starfall wont open, I just installed the preloader if that matters.

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
HaniKazmi said:
Hells Guardian said:
Everything on the PC end is just working great....... However when I use the installer to put the custom health screen in place it doesn't work. says it installed and gives no error....... I press a button on the remote and it goes to the system menu but when I turn the wii off turn it on I still have Big N's screen......

I extracted the system menu v289 from semi brick fix disk.......... Is this the wrong wad file to use? If I'm not mistaken thats the NTSCU system menu v3.2 wad isn't it?
After it installs, try manually turning your wii off then on. This is needed in softmii, not sure about healthii.

Posts merged

QUOTE(kallekall @ Jan 29 2009, 10:18 PM) I know whats goes wrong when I try to create a health warning screen.It's when "Guardar arcivo" wants to save the TPL-file. The script don't autosave it at the right place, so I have to save it manually. Does anyone know where I should save it, and what to name it?
Don't save, just press on empty space around the dialog box and it should automatically start working again

This isn't working for me, it just doesn't do anything (and I mean I've waited for 10 mins and it hasn't done anything. then if I click the icon in the quicklaunch bar it flashes up with X's and says that the script is paused?

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
masterjoel201 said:
Ok, I tried to install this, but before I used the starfall skip health menu, and now starfall wont open, I just installed the preloader if that matters.
use arc5 to reinstall 3.2, remove the hack throguh starfall, reinstall preloader and install halth

Posts merged

Snave2008 said:
HaniKazmi said:
Hells Guardian said:
Everything on the PC end is just working great....... However when I use the installer to put the custom health screen in place it doesn't work. says it installed and gives no error....... I press a button on the remote and it goes to the system menu but when I turn the wii off turn it on I still have Big N's screen......

I extracted the system menu v289 from semi brick fix disk.......... Is this the wrong wad file to use? If I'm not mistaken thats the NTSCU system menu v3.2 wad isn't it?
After it installs, try manually turning your wii off then on. This is needed in softmii, not sure about healthii.

Posts merged
Snave2008 said:
HaniKazmi said:
Hells Guardian said:

QUOTE(kallekall @ Jan 29 2009, 10:18 PM)
I know whats goes wrong when I try to create a health warning screen.It's when "Guardar arcivo" wants to save the TPL-file. The script don't autosave it at the right place, so I have to save it manually. Does anyone know where I should save it, and what to name it?
Don't save, just press on empty space around the dialog box and it should automatically start working again

This isn't working for me, it just doesn't do anything (and I mean I've waited for 10 mins and it hasn't done anything. then if I click the icon in the quicklaunch bar it flashes up with X's and says that the script is paused?

I must be really lucky that i got it working first time, yet noone else can manage it:D If i run into any problem, I just restart but doesnt seem to bew working for other people.

axe97

Trophies
Website
www.softmii.org
XP
Country
United States
what about if ive installed a custom healthwarning, and want to install another different custom. can i just install it and will it overwrite the old one or will it screw everything.

i suppose that the answer is "yes you can" but im just mak'in sure

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got this working now after getting runtime error '9'(or whatever it was) i did what is stated in zidane's README(posted a page or two back) for the ones having this error

guide here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=132371&st=180
Don Killah said:
i've seen on Wiiso, that v1.0.1 is out ?!?
yes it is... page 6,7 or 8(one of those)

atomex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icefire: i can´t resolve the problem whit the common key window...
i´ve wait and wait and anythings happens.

Please, some help me.

I have XP, Netframe 2, C runtimes.

Thanks

axe97

Trophies
Website
www.softmii.org
XP
Country
United States
wtf? im having the same problem as someone else here before. when healthii gets to "Guardar archivo" it stops and does nothing. it doesnt autosave. has anyone had this too or found a fix for it?

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
axe97 said:
wtf? im having the same problem as someone else here before. when healthii gets to "Guardar archivo" it stops and does nothing. it doesnt autosave. has anyone had this too or found a fix for it?
I simply click the dialog box and it starts working again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car +1