Screw vista. Upgrade to XP
tongue.gif

Really, try running it in Safe Mode.

zeldafn333

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran the installation first and got runtime error.
I ran as administrator and got to when it wants to save the file the first time, I realized it wasnt saving to C:\ so i fixed that. Now I got through the whole program and I saved it as "custom", and now all I have is a 10mb file.

Is this what I'm supposed to have? It's not a dol, wad, app, or anything else, it's just a file.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HaniKazmi said:
BL4Z3D247 said:
ok can i ask a question... anyone who is having problems, are you disabling the splash? i just noticed that after not disabling the splash it works(when hit disable it stops on a open file box)... i could be way off the page, i've only used healthii once(successfully), just a suggestion
smile.gif
I'm finding the opposit, the spalash either slows me down or stops it working.
huh... weird, ok i'm making a few more then just for shits and giggles

EDIT: your right, must have been a fluke thing before

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zeldafn333 said:
I ran as administrator and got to when it wants to save the file the first time, I realized it wasnt saving to C:\ so i fixed that. Now I got through the whole program and I saved it as "custom", and now all I have is a 10mb file.

Is this what I'm supposed to have? It's not a dol, wad, app, or anything else, it's just a file.
its a .health file. Install by putting it on the sd card in /healthii/ then run the installer.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeldafn333 said:

it's a .health file put that in the healthii folder(on root of sd card) and install with healthii installer

@icefice: figures you'd beat me

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hey icefire what exactly does the .dol do with the .health? does it just copy that in place of the 00000001.app? what checks does it do to make sure that the file is valid? cos somehow my dol doesn't install my .health properly... the install only takes like 20s and the old english health screen still exists
frown.gif
does this happen because the .health file is not properly created?

the script just stops at the anadir archivo screen, so i usually direct it to c:\temp\it_Has_a_US_eng.tpl and complete the rest of the steps with u8packer following WiiShizza's tutorial. then i end the u8healthu.au3 script and do the same for u8healthe.au3 and let the rest run as per normal. am i missing anything?

what is the filesize of the output .health? mine is 11,022,336bytes regardless of image... is the same as those that managed to get installed?

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
icefireicefire said:
it should be 10.74 mb. Also be sure that you wii is set to english and running 3.2U or 3.2E or it won't work.
boo... mine is 10.5, guess i'm doing something wrong
frown.gif
no wonder it doesn't install right

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
icefireicefire said:
10.5 should be fine. Are you set to english?yea... maybe i'll try it again and see what happens

anyway, i just realised something that could help make your script more efficient
smile.gif
i noticed that u8comp creates a temp folder (in \healthii\) and unpacks the health.ash into it. any modifications to the .ash using u8comp directly appends to the files in the directory immediately and creating an archive basically packs all the files in the temp folder and stores them as the required .ash file. in other words...

essentially all you need to do is to run u8comp and open health.ash... then as soon as the files are unpacked to the temp directory, you can simply copy and paste the necessary files in the temp\timg\ folder
smile.gif
using copy commands will make it easy to batch convert all the health screens to the custom one, meaning multi-language support! also, this means that more can be done in 1 step rather than having u8healthu and u8healthe to do more or less the same thing.

so what do you think?

zeldafn333Installed but normal health screen?
Did I do something wrong?
sounds like the same issue as me
frown.gif
the .app doesn't seem to have been installed properly, so all the english health screen persists

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://kotaku.com/pokemon-trading-card-tcg-ai-art-illustration-contest-1851559041