Damademan3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.davidcblake.com
XP
Country
United States
Sennheiser over all is your greatest headphone. I like the 280pros. SkullCandy is a decent cheap headphone but the build quality sucks. Been through 3 pairs in 2 months. Phillips makes good headphone in the same price range as Skullcandy. Sony MDR SA and V are great quality headphones as well. I would choose Senn tho, i work in tv and i been through lots of headphones.

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ackers said:
layzieyez said:
Ackers said:
I bought Sennheiser CX300 in-ear phones because they had such huge popularity. I found they were amazing at first but after a few weeks they sucked bad.

I just found a mini review I made of them on Amazon here.

I would like to buy some new earphones, but like it is with video cameras, everyone's like "get these", "no, this is better", "these are the cheapest", "overpriced but amazing"... you just don't know until you actually try them out for yourself.
Where did you get them from and how much did you pay? I ask because this is one of the models that are being sold as genuine although they are fake unless you buy from an authorized dealer.
I bought mine from an amazon seller for about £15. I think they were genuine although mine might have well of been fake cuz they are shite.
wink.gif
As long as you got them through amazon and not a third party, I would try to contact sennheiser and try to get a replacement set due to manufacturing defects (they have a 2 year limited warranty).
http://shopper.cnet.com/headphones/sennhei...9-31726275.html
You don't need a receipt since you can just go into your purchase records via amazon to verify your purchase date. The MSRP for these is $89.99 although amazon has been selling them for $40. I really hope you didn't buy fakes and on top of it, overpaid for them.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm also deciding which I should get myself...

Which should I get, the Control Freq (Cheapest custom IEMs), Westone Um1, or the Grado SR80?

I like bass in my music, but I prefer balanced sound, without anything overwhelming (Maybe bass is an exception. No, I'm not a basshead.). No, I cannot get the UE 5 EB, because it's out of my range.

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
layzieyez said:
Ackers said:
layzieyez said:
Ackers said:
I bought Sennheiser CX300 in-ear phones because they had such huge popularity. I found they were amazing at first but after a few weeks they sucked bad.

I just found a mini review I made of them on Amazon here.

I would like to buy some new earphones, but like it is with video cameras, everyone's like "get these", "no, this is better", "these are the cheapest", "overpriced but amazing"... you just don't know until you actually try them out for yourself.
Where did you get them from and how much did you pay? I ask because this is one of the models that are being sold as genuine although they are fake unless you buy from an authorized dealer.
I bought mine from an amazon seller for about £15. I think they were genuine although mine might have well of been fake cuz they are shite.
wink.gif
As long as you got them through amazon and not a third party, I would try to contact sennheiser and try to get a replacement set due to manufacturing defects (they have a 2 year limited warranty).
http://shopper.cnet.com/headphones/sennhei...9-31726275.html
You don't need a receipt since you can just go into your purchase records via amazon to verify your purchase date. The MSRP for these is $89.99 although amazon has been selling them for $40. I really hope you didn't buy fakes and on top of it, overpaid for them.
Hmmm, if I could send them back and get a replacement that would be great. When I said amazon seller I meant amazon merchant seller but does that not matter? I still bought them using amazon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER