hdd change and correct firmware flashing

rik81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
.... i'm new and inexperienced with ps4, i know it matters little here ... but i'm new.

I have to replace my hdd on ps4 pro ... I have two, one with 9.0 and the other with 9.3 ... can you give me a page with the list of firmware to download after replacing the hdd?

I need 9.0 and 9.0.3

also is there a risk of losing the 9.0 firmware I have on one? thanks and sorry ... but I would like to exploit the expolit on 9.0 after replacing the hdd.

I ask .. is there a link to all previous firmware updates? I need them for the two consoles I have to do.

is there a guide on how to make better use of consoles and homebrews from not on 9.0?

thank you all for the support ... and again i apologize if i'm wrong in something.

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: rik81

rik81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you very much for answering me. You have been very kind. Can I ask you what to install after doing the 9.0 exploit? Can you make me a list of must-have homebrews and give me useful guides?

rik81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If I change hdd ala 9.0 and install the. 9.0 that you linced me I don't risk losing the chance to exploit, right?

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Let me explain: If you take an hdd from a 9.00 ps4 and put it in a 9.03 ps4, the console will ask you to install 9.03, because the firmware version is not stored in the hdd but in the NOR flash memory, a chip basically. Just swapping hdds won't give you the ability to install a lower firmware, you can only go up

As for homebrew I would recomend waiting a little until devs port them to 9.00 or patch them

Reactions: rik81

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: