Hacking HBC upside down

_evox_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
please someone help me, i updated to 4.2 with Waninkoko updater and after that my HBC is upside down. what i need to do or what i need to have to work everything again?

burrellbloke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have cIOSCorp installed that would explain why your HBC is upside down.

If you want to continue using cIOSCorp and have your HBC the right way up use DOP-IOS to download a "clean" IOS 61. Then use the Hackmii installer to get to the HBC install and uninstall option. Once you have a clean IOS 61 on your system uninstall HBC and immediately reinstall it whilst you are still in the Hackmii installer. This should result in HBC being installed using IOS 61 and not IOS 36.

As as been stated above if you are not using CIOSCorp just use DOP-IOS to install a clean IOS 36.

Dmon84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had the same problem. just look what IOS your HBC is using. In my case it is IOS61. HBC needs a unpatched IOS, so use dopIOS to install the needed IOS and leave it unpatched.

_evox_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i couldn't sleep without fix the HBC, i only downloaded a clean IOS61 with dop-ios v8 and everything went to normal. thx guys. i searched a lot but i couldn't find anything that cloud help me

etrigan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mooseknuckle2000 said:
seriously, google is your friend. It does frustrate me though that Team Twiizers annoyed people with this on purpose.

they did? what a bunch of douches lol.

anyways i fixed it with a reload also...which seems like the fix all for this "issue".

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1. open HBC and check the ios which it runs on.
2. get dop ios(mod) and install a "clean" ios with the number you determined in step 1.

that's it.

_evox_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

dck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
etrigan said:
they did? what a bunch of douches lol.

If I remember correctly, the reason is that they cannot guarantee HBC working with an arbitrarily modified IOS. So there is a requirement that at least *ONE* IOS needs to be original. That seems to be fair in my book. They made it quite obvious when the requirement is not met.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it